This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wait. Platinum Games made Metal Gear Revengeance?

#1JONlCSPosted 1/18/2013 12:04:08 PM
so that means the PS3 version automatically sucks, right?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Cwfmd.jpg
#2GensokyoPosted 1/18/2013 12:07:21 PM
Because Vanquish was worse on the PS3, right?
#3SoleilArclionPosted 1/18/2013 12:07:41 PM
Dingus, you DO realize Bayo PS3 is an indication of nothing that you are implying, right?

Even they said it wasn't their finest work. And I'm fairly certain they said MGR is PS3-built, and then ported from there.
#4true_gamer80Posted 1/18/2013 12:08:33 PM
TC meant "Im extremely lonely and crave attention desperately"
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#5riddlebox89Posted 1/18/2013 12:09:57 PM
SoleilArclion posted...
Dingus, you DO realize Bayo PS3 is an indication of nothing that you are implying, right?

Even they said it wasn't their finest work. And I'm fairly certain they said MGR is PS3-built, and then ported from there.

That and they fixed the issues with Bayonetta on PS3, so unless you don't have internet or for any other reason can't get the update, then you have no room to complain since no game is ever perfect on release.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6ThePatrickPosted 1/18/2013 12:10:00 PM
SoleilArclion posted...

Actually, the issue (according to Kamiya himself) was that they allowed SEGA to handle the port to PS3. It wasn't Platinum who made the PS3 version; they only made the 360 one.

I think MGR was dev'ed on the PS3, like you said, so it should be a non-issue.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#7CyricsServantPosted 1/18/2013 12:10:35 PM
SoleilArclion posted...

Even they said it wasn't their finest work.

Was it even their work at all? I thought I remember hearing about Sega handling the port.

Anyway, Platinum is great. I've got complete confidence that MGR will be great as well.
#8SoleilArclionPosted 1/18/2013 12:11:27 PM
ThePatrick posted...
SoleilArclion posted...

Actually, the issue (according to Kamiya himself) was that they allowed SEGA to handle the port to PS3. It wasn't Platinum who made the PS3 version; they only made the 360 one.

I think MGR was dev'ed on the PS3, like you said, so it should be a non-issue.

I thought that was the case for Bayo too, just couldn't remember who did it, so didn't bring it up.
#9GensokyoPosted 1/18/2013 12:13:00 PM
Like people have said, PG didn't handle the port of Bayonetta to the PS3.
#10JONlCS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:16:13 PM
so that means the PS3 version will suck?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Cwfmd.jpg