This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Get Hyped! MGR Revengeance Four Boss Battles Trailer! Amazing!

#1TheHawaiianStallionPosted 1/18/2013 12:38:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdhZGOCY3Qg

If some people still arent sold of on this game being the next king of the hardcore bad ass action game genre then this might just help finish the job.

The boss battles look absolutely epic, fun and challenging, I especially like Monsoon with his ability to take his body apart at will to dodge Raiden's attacks! That said they all look great and they're doing the right job of teasing us with the Raiden Vs Sam fight, which looks to be an old school duel to the death at sundown or perhaps sunset.

Overall I just enjoy the fact that a lot of the bosses arent huge giant robot monsters or the like but foes your size who pose a challenge because of how different they all fight and the strategies you have to come up with to take them out. That said, there still appear to be several gigantic bosses including a new Metal Gear so we have something for everyone.

This just kicked my hype level up several notches, enjoy everybody.
---
"If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God, Futurama
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/18/2013 12:39:34 PM
Are you from the future? Can you confirm whether or not we have cybornetic technology and nanomachines like in MGR by 2040?
#3burningfingerzPosted 1/18/2013 12:46:00 PM
So much slashy fun time.
---
"Vita is a really powerful machine and I wanted to take advantage of that. I didn't just want to show off boobs, but I wanted to show off butts too"
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/18/2013 12:47:37 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65212540
#5SonicNashPosted 1/18/2013 12:52:49 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65212802
#6EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/18/2013 12:56:28 PM
So damn epic. Can't wait.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#7PoorCountryPosted 1/18/2013 1:21:52 PM(edited)
Looks really cool, but I hope this doesn't shove combat in my face every second. Actions games can be tedious and headache-y for me because of that. I'd like for there to be some exploration, and some calm, ambient segments.
#8PoorCountryPosted 1/18/2013 1:26:13 PM
TheHawaiianStallion posted...

Overall I just enjoy the fact that a lot of the bosses arent huge giant robot monsters or the like but foes your size who pose a challenge because of how different they all fight and the strategies you have to come up with to take them out. That said, there still appear to be several gigantic bosses including a new Metal Gear so we have something for everyone.

I like how the combatants are always up in each other's faces, blocking and dodging. Tired of pattern-based boss fights.
#9AzureVergilPosted 1/18/2013 1:26:59 PM
PoorCountry posted...
Looks really cool, but I hope this doesn't shove combat in my face every second. Actions games can be tedious and headache-y for me because of that. I'd like for there to be some exploration, and some calm, ambient segments.

From the achievements list, there will be stealth and stuff to find.
#10SoleilArclionPosted 1/18/2013 1:27:45 PM
PoorCountry posted...
TheHawaiianStallion posted...

I like how the combatants are always up in each other's faces, blocking and dodging. Tired of pattern-based boss fights.

This.

I really liked the IF dog in the demo. He almost never let me relax, but I never felt overly bombarded either.