This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Sony so incompetent at everything they do?

#11GOZYTPosted 1/18/2013 4:17:38 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
OH NOES, THE MAINTENANCE TAKES LONGER!!

If only I had had a brain and signed in before it started, I would still be able to play online and what not!!

*goes back to playing online* Sucker!!

Thats funny seeing how i was signed on the night before, the morning and during. Now i can't sign in.
---
PSN:GOZYT
#12agrissaPosted 1/18/2013 4:18:30 PM
There's a reason why Sony is getting out-competed by Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC.....and pretty much everyone else in the same industry.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#13RyuuHou25Posted 1/18/2013 4:19:00 PM
GOZYT posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

If only I had had a brain and signed in before it started, I would still be able to play online and what not!!

Thats funny seeing how i was signed on the night before, the morning and during. Now i can't sign in.

Well, I'm online...and many other people are online....sooooooo......
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14GOZYTPosted 1/18/2013 4:20:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
GOZYT posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Well, I'm online...and many other people are online....sooooooo......

"The Cake is a Lie"
---
PSN:GOZYT
#15UniversquallPosted 1/18/2013 4:20:59 PM
The Samsung console was a megaton.
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#16draco259Posted 1/18/2013 4:23:58 PM
agrissa posted...
There's a reason why Sony is getting out-competed by Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC.....and pretty much everyone else in the same industry.

First I didn't know that any of those companies made/sold game consoles, and second, "out-competed" by LG and htc.......LULZ.
---
Proving a rational point with irrational action.
#17agrissaPosted 1/18/2013 4:25:36 PM
draco259 posted...
agrissa posted...

First I didn't know that any of those companies made/sold game consoles, and second, "out-competed" by LG and htc.......LULZ.

Because I'm obviously referring to just the gaming division and not Sony as a whole right? *rolls eyes*.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#18UniversquallPosted 1/18/2013 4:26:53 PM
draco259 posted...

It was a joke. Obviously none of those companies have out-competed the fastest selling HD console of all time.
---
NP: Suikoden III (PS2) Assassin's Creed III (PS3) MNR (Vita) Total Annihilation (PC) Xenoblade (Wii U) Nope (360)
#19true_gamer80Posted 1/18/2013 4:30:33 PM
Why is Sony so incompetent at everything they do?

pretty dang compentent to me. so much so they are a world renown company....oh wait Ill let the drama queens have their moment lol....yes yes sony is horrid I mean maintenance is twice as long....OMG...so incompetent.....

Its not that the trolls are out today, its more like the drama queens are out in force....listen to some of these ppl lol....this is hilarious
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#20PaperCogFlimsyPosted 1/18/2013 4:39:21 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
I don't understand you people. They're maintaining OUR store and servers for higher quality. Let them work. Have patience. "He who is slow to anger, is higher than the mighty."

Fortune Cookie much my puppy
---
SONY: Only Does What Nintendo Did