This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Sony so incompetent at everything they do?

#41goomba420Posted 1/18/2013 5:11:39 PM
The flu is getting so bad even sony's servers have contracted something. I think it came from all the xbox fanboys out there, you all suck
#42gucciburrrPosted 1/18/2013 5:16:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43RyuuHou25Posted 1/18/2013 5:28:06 PM
somebody336 posted...
Why do people insist that we should investigate when maintenance will occur? I expect that an expensive Xbox ripoff should at least be a bit reliable.

You want Sony to magically relay information into your brain or something? They posted a warning, they gave people notice. If you didn't read it, it's your own damn fault.

Not to mention, there were TONS of topics on the boards here....you know, this site....that you're on.....right now.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#44RyuuHou25Posted 1/18/2013 5:28:36 PM
mogar002 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
OH NOES, THE MAINTENANCE TAKES LONGER!!

If only I had had a brain and signed in before it started, I would still be able to play online and what not!!

*goes back to playing online* Sucker!!

What an incredibly stupid post.

mogar is incredibly butt hurt again....big surprise.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#45xXxHaseoxXxPosted 1/18/2013 5:33:11 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

If only I had had a brain and signed in before it started, I would still be able to play online and what not!!

If only you were competent enough to pay attention and realize people who have signed on pretty much everyday can't seem to get on. Pay more attention before making yourself look like a fool "sucker"
---
PSN:K-quick
#46Gimpt3Posted 1/18/2013 5:33:23 PM
gucciburrr posted...
MurphysLaw posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Maintenance time is almost double their estimate now. I fear for the PS4 if this is the best the monkeys at Sony can do.

How dare you say such things. The Last Guardian and Agent are coming this year, I promise!

Yea, Sony isn't developing Agent dumbass. Anyway, Sony sure as hell showed many signs of being incompetent this gen. You deny it, you're blind...However, FiendinHard is such a horrible poster that I can't take anything, with his name attached, seriously...

Not everybody looks at the Sony blog every day of the week. And it doesn't change the fact that maintenance was pretty much extended TWO DAYS of what it was supposed to be.
---
PSN: Gimpt
#47MurphysLawPosted 1/18/2013 5:37:15 PM
Gimpt3 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
MurphysLaw posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Maintenance time is almost double their estimate now. I fear for the PS4 if this is the best the monkeys at Sony can do.

How dare you say such things. The Last Guardian and Agent are coming this year, I promise!

Yea, Sony isn't developing Agent dumbass. Anyway, Sony sure as hell showed many signs of being incompetent this gen. You deny it, you're blind...However, FiendinHard is such a horrible poster that I can't take anything, with his name attached, seriously...

Not everybody looks at the Sony blog every day of the week. And it doesn't change the fact that maintenance was pretty much extended TWO DAYS of what it was supposed to be.

Two days? That's nothing. It takes at least 2 years to go from a AAA credit rating to junk.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFB94Nh0gyE
My original name is now available but I'm still a schphinkter
#48RyuuHou25Posted 1/18/2013 5:40:52 PM
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

If only you were competent enough to pay attention and realize people who have signed on pretty much everyday can't seem to get on. Pay more attention before making yourself look like a fool "sucker"

Yes, I've read some people are apparently unable to despite singing in before hand.

However, me, and everyone on my list, are capable of doing so, as are many many others. So, logic would dictate that said people are either lying, or somehow did something wrong.
---
#49CrimsonGear80Posted 1/18/2013 5:53:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtPRF6NG7I
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#50xXxHaseoxXxPosted 1/18/2013 6:14:51 PM(edited)
RyuuHou25 posted...
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Yes, I've read some people are apparently unable to despite singing in before hand.

However, me, and everyone on my list, are capable of doing so, as are many many others. So, logic would dictate that said people are either lying, or somehow did something wrong.

Right, because there's no chance this is entirely Sony's fault, when they have clearly already admitted themselves there are some accounts that are unable to log on despite being on recently, and there are also accounts that have been kicked off the server while they were still online. That's not logic.

EDIT: Proof is right here if you want a source of this. You should really stop making assumptions for things like this.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185/kw/maintenance
---
PSN:K-quick