This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Sony so incompetent at everything they do?

#51Kai101xPosted 1/18/2013 7:18:02 PM
I shake my head everytime someone complains about maintenance. Some of you people are lacking common sense. don't **** on others doing their job when you're personally not involved enough to have a grasp of the process.
#52boredofyouPosted 1/18/2013 7:24:47 PM
Extending maintenance now means incompetence..at everything you do!?
*shakes head*
Oh gamefaqs.
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#53mjc0961Posted 1/18/2013 7:27:02 PM
CorathTheHung posted...
I don't understand you people. They're maintaining OUR store and servers for higher quality. Let them work. Have patience. "He who is slow to anger, is higher than the mighty."

Prove it.

Yeah, you can't, because they never say what the maintenance is.

In fact, I can prove that they aren't doing that. Just try to use the new Playstation Store. Bam, instant proof that Sony is NOT doing anything for higher quality with the store.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#54mjc0961Posted 1/18/2013 7:30:21 PM
Kai101x posted...
I shake my head everytime someone complains about maintenance. Some of you people are lacking common sense. don't **** on others doing their job when you're personally not involved enough to have a grasp of the process.

And I shake my head every time someone makes a post like this, as the only ones lacking common sense are those like yourself. Common sense dictates that Sony is doing something horribly wrong. Why? Name one other online gaming network that goes down this frequently and for such long periods of time for "maintenance". ...Yeah, you can't, because there aren't any. And again, common sense says that if just one company is pulling their network down all the time, they are doing something wrong. It's certainly not the other guys with the networks that stay up that are doing something wrong.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#55NightDrifter05Posted 1/18/2013 7:44:05 PM
mjc0961 posted...
CorathTheHung posted...
I don't understand you people. They're maintaining OUR store and servers for higher quality. Let them work. Have patience. "He who is slow to anger, is higher than the mighty."

Prove it.

Yeah, you can't, because they never say what the maintenance is.

In fact, I can prove that they aren't doing that. Just try to use the new Playstation Store. Bam, instant proof that Sony is NOT doing anything for higher quality with the store.

You do realize the maintenance they are doing is for the Playstation Store and other measure tied to yoru account which is why you can't access the store and account management? I know one of the example's given for the maintenance was getting it setup for the many digital title's that are going to be available. If you don't like their maintenance then by all mean's go over and become a PC gamer or pay for Xbox Live which has been down for no apparent reason more in he past month then PSN has all year. Sony give's everyone a week's notice, reminds them 3 day's before the downtime, reminds them the day before the maintenance, and people still freak out over nothing like they weren't informed.

Hopefully these stupid people will leave the Sony console's after this gen so we don't have to deal with a bunch of whiny douchbags comes next year. These people are the reason we'll end up paying $60 a year for online and even that doesn't stop the maintenance. Look at Xbox live, their online went from the top console online service to nearly dead last even under the Wii/Wii U service.
#56gucciburrrPosted 1/18/2013 7:45:25 PM
Gimpt3 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
MurphysLaw posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Maintenance time is almost double their estimate now. I fear for the PS4 if this is the best the monkeys at Sony can do.

How dare you say such things. The Last Guardian and Agent are coming this year, I promise!

Yea, Sony isn't developing Agent dumbass. Anyway, Sony sure as hell showed many signs of being incompetent this gen. You deny it, you're blind...However, FiendinHard is such a horrible poster that I can't take anything, with his name attached, seriously...

Not everybody looks at the Sony blog every day of the week. And it doesn't change the fact that maintenance was pretty much extended TWO DAYS of what it was supposed to be.

Do you people even READ the post you respond to? What did your post have to do with mine? Sony blog? Is this a joke??
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#57IBringItPosted 1/18/2013 7:49:39 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Kai101x posted...

And I shake my head every time someone makes a post like this, as the only ones lacking common sense are those like yourself. Common sense dictates that Sony is doing something horribly wrong. Why? Name one other online gaming network that goes down this frequently and for such long periods of time for "maintenance". ...Yeah, you can't, because there aren't any. And again, common sense says that if just one company is pulling their network down all the time, they are doing something wrong. It's certainly not the other guys with the networks that stay up that are doing something wrong.

This.

Is a bad post.

Ahhhhhhhh had you going for a sec, haha!

No seriously, your definition of 'frequently' and 'all the time' must be different then mine. First time PSN has been down for months and every other "doing something wrong" maintenance recently went off without a hitch. To me you seem overly frustrated over something that has very little meaning. Your PS3 still plays games, doesn't it? It didn't all of a sudden just refuse to read discs did it? I'd wager not. It's a free service. Having some down time here and there is really nothing to get all upset about.
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN/GT: IconGrist
#58zespairPosted 1/18/2013 7:54:21 PM
Meh..... as long as its not as long as the server downtime of last year , i'm fine with it.
---
Zespair
PSNID:Zespair
#59RampantBlattPosted 1/18/2013 7:56:21 PM
Hey, trolls -

In the real world, **** happens.

This is server work we are talking about. **** freakin happens.
#60White_PandaPosted 1/18/2013 8:12:26 PM
I cannot access hulu+ for the life of me :/
---
Proud creator of MGSGroundZeroes.Net and Facebook.Com/MGSGroundZeroesFansite and Youtube.com/CpmStudios