This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Sony so incompetent at everything they do?

#61MerisYakiPosted 1/18/2013 8:18:48 PM
Agreed. PS4 is looking grim now.
#62Limp_sugarPosted 1/18/2013 8:24:47 PM
I just wanted to give them some money and now I can't.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#63CrimsonGear80Posted 1/18/2013 8:25:39 PM(edited)
Limp_sugar posted...
I just wanted to give them some money and now I can't.

Go to a game store and buy a Sony game.
---
DmC is a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#64king_maddenPosted 1/18/2013 8:39:51 PM
yes a slightly longer psn maintenance time is a clear indication that the ps4 is now in trouble of even releasing. they will probably drop out of the gaming market now.

DARN THOSE MAINTENANCE TIMES!!!!!!!

killing consoles since 2013...
#65PSDragonRngr01Posted 1/18/2013 8:47:42 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
OH NOES, THE MAINTENANCE TAKES LONGER!!

If only I had had a brain and signed in before it started, I would still be able to play online and what not!!

*goes back to playing online* Sucker!!

If only you were competent enough to pay attention and realize people who have signed on pretty much everyday can't seem to get on. Pay more attention before making yourself look like a fool "sucker"

Yes, I've read some people are apparently unable to despite singing in before hand.

However, me, and everyone on my list, are capable of doing so, as are many many others. So, logic would dictate that said people are either lying, or somehow did something wrong.

No, you don't understand the concept of anecdotal evidence is what is going on. You are not a viable piece of evidence. Several million PS3s out there but somehow you and your bunch of friends are somehow a viable sample.
---
The flame of courage, the light of wisdom, the strength of justice, the guardians of life. This is what a Ranger is...
#66Kai101xPosted 1/18/2013 9:09:00 PM
IBringIt posted...
mjc0961 posted...
Kai101x posted...
I shake my head everytime someone complains about maintenance. Some of you people are lacking common sense. don't **** on others doing their job when you're personally not involved enough to have a grasp of the process.

And I shake my head every time someone makes a post like this, as the only ones lacking common sense are those like yourself. Common sense dictates that Sony is doing something horribly wrong. Why? Name one other online gaming network that goes down this frequently and for such long periods of time for "maintenance". ...Yeah, you can't, because there aren't any. And again, common sense says that if just one company is pulling their network down all the time, they are doing something wrong. It's certainly not the other guys with the networks that stay up that are doing something wrong.

This.

Is a bad post.

Ahhhhhhhh had you going for a sec, haha!

No seriously, your definition of 'frequently' and 'all the time' must be different then mine. First time PSN has been down for months and every other "doing something wrong" maintenance recently went off without a hitch. To me you seem overly frustrated over something that has very little meaning. Your PS3 still plays games, doesn't it? It didn't all of a sudden just refuse to read discs did it? I'd wager not. It's a free service. Having some down time here and there is really nothing to get all upset about.

Ibringit, you brought what I was going to bring lol. No need for me to say much now. I swear, these people here are something else. They're so ready to point and blame before actually thinking logically. Then again, logic+gamefaqs doesn't blend.
#67ReikokuNinjaPosted 1/18/2013 9:52:37 PM
Yea I am upset that I can not log into PSN. . .

Well I guess I will go count my money that I saved from not having to pay for a free service!

"ZING" ~ ClapTrap
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReikokuNinja?feature=mhee
#68ZHolyMadmanPosted 1/18/2013 10:10:56 PM
"Why" is secondary. What matters most is, like you said, THEY ARE. Expect incompetence, get used to it and try to work around it. That's all any of us can do.

I don't mean to sound too hateful, but Sony's been jackin' us around since the PS3's launch and I'm beyond disappointed that they haven't got their act together yet.
---
Gamefaqs - Where you get crucified for daring to have your own opinion.
...And God help you should you try to express it.
#69king_maddenPosted 1/19/2013 3:00:10 AM
ZHolyMadman posted...
"Why" is secondary. What matters most is, like you said, THEY ARE. Expect incompetence, get used to it and try to work around it. That's all any of us can do.

I don't mean to sound too hateful, but Sony's been jackin' us around since the PS3's launch and I'm beyond disappointed that they haven't got their act together yet.

its usually the minority who are ever really upset about things like this. most people say "oh well ill play something else."
#70FiendingHard(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:45:57 PM
king_madden posted...
ZHolyMadman posted...

its usually the minority who are ever really upset about things like this. most people say "oh well ill play something else."

Yeah that must be why they gave up all their market share to Microsoft and Nintendo in the console and handheld market respectively.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.