This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The PS3 outsells the 360, and now Sony is finally turning profit again

#31Valnor50Posted 1/18/2013 5:43:54 PM
Schpinkter still at it? lol. What you're complaining about you are also participating in, heavily too, like, entrenched in it.
#32kingofall214Posted 1/18/2013 5:45:16 PM
MurphysLaw posted...
Let me check after I put in this code for online access. Oh wait, that's to play the multiplayer for Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 3 is free for Plus? Also You pay for plus to play those games for free. You can do so even during maintenance. You pay for live to access the xbox internet. When they do maintenance you can't get what you paid for.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#33Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:00:36 PM
Haha if only you guys could see the smirk on my face seeing schphinkter get so worked up and pathetically butthurt over my simple topic. I never intended for this topic to be a reflection of him wasting 6 years of his life on the PS3 board wishing the inevitable would never happen, but hey it's hard for him not to be haunted by that fact XD
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#34FearPotionPosted 1/18/2013 10:36:35 PM
Whoa, the 2005 troll is still around.
#35SomnusNemorisPosted 1/19/2013 1:30:24 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Haha if only you guys could see the smirk on my face seeing schphinkter get so worked up and pathetically butthurt over my simple topic. I never intended for this topic to be a reflection of him wasting 6 years of his life on the PS3 board wishing the inevitable would never happen, but hey it's hard for him not to be haunted by that fact XD

lol perfect summation of it really.
#36FISTY919Posted 1/19/2013 5:12:54 AM
Sophistication posted...
FISTY919 posted...
Sony shutting up shop in the states for walking around money fills us with little hope.

And Sony said the PS3 is still dead last.

Oh shut up... it wasn't their scea building. It was their old as rectum building that they used for everything but gaming. Get your facts together.

It's a valid point IMO. Companies on the rise buy better digs, companies on the decline; their managers have to sell their homes to pay the bills before wife #2 finds out she's going to be living in a motel from now on.

Sony is quite literally being driven from the west...like Sauron.
#37BreathofFire3Posted 1/19/2013 5:27:27 AM
Only took them 7 years to turn a profit? NIce, lol no wonder they need to operate under the 10 year plan. Hopefully Sony will release their PS4 at 700 dollars and blow away the competition! Plus if its anything like the Vita it'll make its own "special" Harddrives that the PS4 can only use and cost 200 for the 60GB all the way to 500 dollars for the 500 GB to buy seperate
---
"If FFXIII goes to the 360 i will sell my PS3 and my respect for sony would be zero for letting go of such a major game." -TheKonspiracy