This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider Trophies/Achievements require extensive time in multiplayer

#61mjc0961Posted 1/19/2013 9:32:30 AM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
ITT: 15 out of 50 trophies is "extensive" time in multiplayer.

One third of the entire game's trophies asks you to play online and that is somehow extensive?

What the hell kind of world do you live in where minimal effort is considered extensive?

ITP: Time is now measured how many achievements there are rather than how long it takes to get those achievements.

Do you think it's going to take a mere hour to get to rank 60? That's going to take a lot of playing, or in other words, extensive time in multiplayer.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#62ZombiDeadZombiPosted 1/19/2013 11:41:42 AM
mjc0961 posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...
ITT: 15 out of 50 trophies is "extensive" time in multiplayer.

One third of the entire game's trophies asks you to play online and that is somehow extensive?

What the hell kind of world do you live in where minimal effort is considered extensive?

ITP: Time is now measured how many achievements there are rather than how long it takes to get those achievements.

Do you think it's going to take a mere hour to get to rank 60? That's going to take a lot of playing, or in other words, extensive time in multiplayer.

Maybe learn to read further in the topic.

From another post, which was the 2nd one after that:

Yeah, but people are acting like these multiplayer trophies are going to be somehow hard to obtain and require a lot of time to get, which I think would only apply to the reaching level 60 trophy.

I can guarantee you that within 24 hours, most people are going to have nearly all the online trophies because that's how it goes.

People will probably be level 60 48 hours after the game hits, because that's how people are.

Don't act like it's going to take a damn year to reach level 60, when you can boost that crap with a party and have it in no time at all.
#63antoinejonesPosted 1/19/2013 11:50:38 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
anyone can complete the campaign. the true accomplishments that deserve trophies and considered achievements are multiplayer based. Multiplayer fans will play longer than single player fans anyway.

umm i know plenty of ppl wh cant beat a campaign on lets say... its hardest difficulty setting... which lost of trophies require.. so yeah
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#64AzureVergilPosted 1/19/2013 11:53:41 AM
ZombiDeadZombi posted...

Yeah, but people are acting like these multiplayer trophies are going to be somehow hard to obtain and require a lot of time to get, which I think would only apply to the reaching level 60 trophy.

I can guarantee you that within 24 hours, most people are going to have nearly all the online trophies because that's how it goes.

People will probably be level 60 48 hours after the game hits, because that's how people are.

Don't act like it's going to take a damn year to reach level 60, when you can boost that crap with a party and have it in no time at all.

Pretty sure Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 can't be boosted for the DLC trophies.
#65antoinejonesPosted 1/19/2013 11:56:01 AM
ok i fail to see the problem.. the uncharted 2 multiplayer trophies were worse than that, and UC3 multiplayer trophies are even worse.. the only thing in the TR list that looks time consuming or "requires boosting" is the reach max level trophy...

UC2 and 3s MP trophies that didnt consist of "reach highest level" were much harder.. Id even say some of the transformer fall of cybertron trophies for MP were bad.. and dont get me startered on warhawk, starhawk and binary domains MP trophies... TR is much "easier" than any of those games i listed
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#66AzureVergilPosted 1/19/2013 12:31:38 PM
antoinejones posted...
ok i fail to see the problem.. the uncharted 2 multiplayer trophies were worse than that, and UC3 multiplayer trophies are even worse.. the only thing in the TR list that looks time consuming or "requires boosting" is the reach max level trophy...

UC2 and 3s MP trophies that didnt consist of "reach highest level" were much harder.. Id even say some of the transformer fall of cybertron trophies for MP were bad.. and dont get me startered on warhawk, starhawk and binary domains MP trophies... TR is much "easier" than any of those games i listed

I had no problem Platinuming both Cybertron games while Uncharted 2 & 3, I couldn't get all DLC trophies. Cybertron even give occasional 2x XP week-end.
#67ZombiDeadZombiPosted 1/19/2013 12:37:36 PM
AzureVergil posted...
ZombiDeadZombi posted...

Pretty sure Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 can't be boosted for the DLC trophies.

Where did you get the idea you can't boost the DLC trophies? You can boost any online trophies as long as there are people willing to boost, no matter what the game is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/955125-uncharted-2-among-thieves?search=boost

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615426-uncharted-3-drakes-deception?search=boost
#68servb0tsPosted 1/19/2013 12:45:54 PM
too much of a hassle to platinum this Tomb Raider.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
If PS4 Bans Used Games, It will Die Faster than PSPGO. Like ET
#69antoinejonesPosted 1/19/2013 1:50:53 PM
AzureVergil posted...
antoinejones posted...

I had no problem Platinuming both Cybertron games while Uncharted 2 & 3, I couldn't get all DLC trophies. Cybertron even give occasional 2x XP week-end.

i platinumed them too.. but they weer a lot more work than what these TR multiplayer trophies look to me.. i mean all those TR mp trophies should come naturally while some of the ones in UC you actually had to TRY to get.. I mean.. protectrat... really? BBQ? yeah ok..
---
#703D3Posted 1/19/2013 2:32:55 PM
antoinejones posted...

Well at least those MP trophies weren't required to platinum the game except for like 2 easy ones.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?