This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yay , now we have to wait until 2:00 PT.

#11archizzyPosted 1/18/2013 7:39:13 PM(edited)
-Damien- posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
well of course Damien's on, as if $ony was going to pull the plug on their #1 superfan's network, can't piss off the guy who defends them daily for free!

damn right I got special treatment, they can't interrupt my Dark Souls online experience.

really I don't know what you guys problem is, I've been co-oping for the entire day in Dark Souls, may be it's your provider that sucks

It is just completely random. It has nothing to do with the provider. Some people are locked out of some accounts while other accounts work on their system.

You know I'm not one of those people who over reacts or trolls and I have been unable to sign in at all since they began their work. (Not that I care)

In previous planned outages I had always been able to sign in, just not access the store. This is the first time I have been unable to log in to PSN itself.

For clarification I had been logged in that day. I'm logged in pretty much every day at least once.

It just so happens it seems this time around it has blocked out a few people more than normal. Usually it is just the store that doesn't work.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#12EAGLEzOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:40:09 PM
JiZamez posted...
lol @ people desperate enough to call Sony because of downtime.

Desperate ? Oh.
---
xGreedyy-
#13andyyoungaPosted 1/18/2013 7:55:45 PM
It's really just annoying, no one is legitimately angry at Sony for the upkeep of the store. It's just a first world problem
#14archizzyPosted 1/18/2013 7:57:09 PM
andyyounga posted...
It's really just annoying, no one is legitimately angry at Sony for the upkeep of the store. It's just a first world problem

I would bet a paycheck there are plenty of people who are actually angry. I'm sure there are thousands out there who keep trying to connect and raging every time it fails.
---
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#15JiZamezPosted 1/18/2013 7:57:13 PM
EAGLEzOWN posted...
JiZamez posted...

Desperate ? Oh.

Yup. You could be doing anything else. Hell, it's Friday night, do something with yourself.
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#16paint87Posted 1/18/2013 7:57:48 PM
remember thats estimated time apperently
---
PHILLIP BANKS YOUUUUU SHOULD KICK MY BUTT
#17RyuuHou25Posted 1/18/2013 7:58:54 PM
archizzy posted...
-Damien- posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
well of course Damien's on, as if $ony was going to pull the plug on their #1 superfan's network, can't piss off the guy who defends them daily for free!

damn right I got special treatment, they can't interrupt my Dark Souls online experience.

really I don't know what you guys problem is, I've been co-oping for the entire day in Dark Souls, may be it's your provider that sucks

It is just completely random. It has nothing to do with the provider. Some people are locked out of some accounts while other accounts work on their system.

You know I'm not one of those people who over reacts or trolls and I have been unable to sign in at all since they began their work. (Not that I care)

In previous planned outages I had always been able to sign in, just not access the store. This is the first time I have been unable to log in to PSN itself.

For clarification I had been logged in that day. I'm logged in pretty much every day at least once.

It just so happens it seems this time around it has blocked out a few people more than normal. Usually it is just the store that doesn't work.

You Sir, are the first person I actually believe about this. Everyone else who said it was all butt hurt and what not about it.

Thankfully, anytime maintenance has occured, I've still been able to go online and watch netflix and all of that
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#18archizzyPosted 1/18/2013 8:05:21 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

You Sir, are the first person I actually believe about this. Everyone else who said it was all butt hurt and what not about it.

Thankfully, anytime maintenance has occured, I've still been able to go online and watch netflix and all of that

Hah thanks.

I never get angry because I'm a rational adult and probably because while I'm almost always "logged in" I don't really ever play online. I'm only logged in to answer messages from a few friends here and there and check my inbox to see if there are any audio/video questions.

I play golf once a week with a friend. I will play some other stuff co-op here and there with that same friend but nothing major. That is about the extent of my online play. I'm a single player gamer. Always have been. I wasn't even really impacted with the one month outage.

While I didn't view it as "it doesn't impact mean so lol@you" it really didn't bother me
---
#19EAGLEzOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:02:22 PM
JiZamez posted...
EAGLEzOWN posted...
JiZamez posted...

Desperate ? Oh.

Yup. You could be doing anything else. Hell, it's Friday night, do something with yourself.

Kinda hard on a snowy night . But if you insist ..
---
xGreedyy-
#20SolidLiquid25Posted 1/18/2013 9:10:07 PM
I can also say it's not the provider as my brother is on his right now in the room and my PS3 still won't sign on.
---
------------------------------