This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any screen on a controller is too damn much... wiiu

#31killakPosted 1/19/2013 3:46:23 AM
I played ZombieU on my brothers WiiU for well over 2 hours.

I really like the ability to control the TV with the controller too. Great for mid game adjustment.
---
LoL... DSP did his funniest moments of 2012 set.... except they're all about his own content.
#32schadowPosted 1/19/2013 3:53:06 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
schadow posted...
With "everyone" being you and a handful of other persons in a topic on the PS3 board?

Lol at this mad beta.

Wow, what a comeback. I am lost for words.
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
#33GoodOlWanduPosted 1/19/2013 4:15:34 AM
Sophistication posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
I think anything that takes your eyes off the tv screen... Is stupid.

This...

---
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187
#34nonexistingheroPosted 1/19/2013 4:19:50 AM(edited)
*waits for your girlfriend jokes*
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#35stalepie29Posted 1/19/2013 5:06:06 AM
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/wireless-power-0409.html

hurry up, MIT!
#36kingofall214Posted 1/19/2013 5:13:51 AM
2 hour battery life would be unacceptable. As it's Sony we are talking about I am sure they will squeeze out more battery life from their controller then Nintendo does with theirs. 4 to 5 + hours is fine with me. A second screen is always handy. I wouldn't be against it.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#37idrc82Posted 1/19/2013 5:45:49 AM
kingofall214 posted...
2 hour battery life would be unacceptable. As it's Sony we are talking about I am sure they will squeeze out more battery life from their controller then Nintendo does with theirs. 4 to 5 + hours is fine with me. A second screen is always handy. I wouldn't be against it.

Hopefully ms and sony will follow suit in the wii u pro controller battery life. 80hrs is pretty amazing. Well considering ms and sony go with a traditional controller which is most likely.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#38SomnusNemorisPosted 1/19/2013 6:02:04 AM
schadow posted...
Wow, what a comeback. I am lost for words.

You sure are, non-lifter.
#39Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:12:10 PM
kingofall214 posted...

The wiiu tab is too cumbersome... it's got garbage battery life and just isn't accessible enough. Having to look down or hold it in line with the tv isn't smart. .. it's annoying and frustrating.

A small lcd that spans from the digital to the sqaure button would be alright, anything more will really result in me not buying the ps4. That and battery life.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat