This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are people doing with their lives that they freak out when not online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are people doing with their lives that they freak out when not online?

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#1
My God, are all these complainers serious?

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#2
Almost half as serial as you
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
4 years ago#3
God I hope not, I'm just going about business as usual and checking PSN on my Vita every 4 hours or so. If its not up I just turn it off and go back to doing what I was doing lol
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."

User Info: Kage_AM2

Kage_AM2
4 years ago#4
As opposed to complaining on gamefaqs about people complaining. You sure showed them.

User Info: Admiral_Xyes

Admiral_Xyes
4 years ago#5
Make topics on Gamefaqs asking about people's lives during maintenance?

User Info: FiendingHard

FiendingHard
4 years ago#6
http://i.imgur.com/dP1S7.gif
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.

User Info: wolfebanes

wolfebanes
4 years ago#7
the only thing I am bum hurt about the maintenance still going on, is I just bought a new 32 gig memory card for my vita, and want to download all of my games onto it.
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#8
Kage_AM2 posted...
As opposed to complaining on gamefaqs about people complaining. You sure showed them.

This is my 5th day in the hospital. I have nothing better to do and no other entertainment than a book and my iPhone. But yeah, you're right, those people who temporarily can't get online with their PS3 really have it rough.......

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#9
Did you have an aneurysm from all your internet raging?
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
4 years ago#10
technically, it is still holiday vacation for some, like me, who go to certain colleges. MY school starts up on January 23, and I find it annoying how not only that Sony chooses now to take psn down for maintenance.....but that Sony is having issues putting it back up. I wanted to play Magic 2013 online, but I guess I cannot now. For whatever reason, Sony decides to take psn down at the most inappropriate times, such as during vacation days, or midday. The worst part is that I have signed on EVERYDAY this week, yet I cannot sign on now even though I am supposed to. The notification promotes the crap out of s***ty ps+ deals....yet never once alerted ppl to the maintenance. LOL, psn is down, I cannot sign on, yet the notifications are STILL promoting ps+ crap. smh
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are people doing with their lives that they freak out when not online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived