This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

#1iamjosh308Posted 1/18/2013 8:39:06 PM
They were announced days beforehand in a message from xbox live and all lasted a period of 24 hours each. I haven't seen one in years either since then.

WTF is Sony doing?
---
*wipes brown*
#2Sony_FanaticPosted 1/18/2013 8:40:34 PM
Their job.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
#3Space_MonkyPosted 1/18/2013 8:40:35 PM
trying to make u mad.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#4rumbalumbaPosted 1/18/2013 8:41:02 PM
yeah but at least we're getting maintenance for free, meanwhile you're paying $50, which increased to $60, and you only got 3 maintenance runs? rofl.
#5MlREFOXPosted 1/18/2013 8:42:50 PM
And how much gave you paid for those six years? I've been on PSN for 6 years and have paid nothing. Some maintainance isn't that bad a trade for being free.

Oh, and I'm not a one-dimensional loser with literally nothing else to do in the world but play on my PS3 online, so big deal if it turns off every once in a while.
#6find no fan tar seaPosted 1/18/2013 8:43:03 PM
Maybe they got hacked again by the Anonymous! They're putting on the maintenance message to save face!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#7RagnoraokPosted 1/18/2013 8:43:14 PM
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#8mogar002Posted 1/18/2013 8:44:49 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.

MS had one too, so clearly online has nothing to do with it.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#9MlREFOXPosted 1/18/2013 8:47:29 PM
Ragnoraok posted...

There is also a reason they are a multi-billion dollar corporation to begin with. But morons forget about that. If incompetence builds mega-corporations, please let me know the name of yours so I can invest.
#10velvet_hammerPosted 1/18/2013 8:48:12 PM
Sony_Fanatic posted...
Their job.

---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique