This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.
2 years ago#1
They were announced days beforehand in a message from xbox live and all lasted a period of 24 hours each. I haven't seen one in years either since then.

WTF is Sony doing?
---
*wipes brown*
2 years ago#2
Their job.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
2 years ago#3
trying to make u mad.
---
The fiction will see the real.
2 years ago#4
yeah but at least we're getting maintenance for free, meanwhile you're paying $50, which increased to $60, and you only got 3 maintenance runs? rofl.
2 years ago#5
And how much gave you paid for those six years? I've been on PSN for 6 years and have paid nothing. Some maintainance isn't that bad a trade for being free.

Oh, and I'm not a one-dimensional loser with literally nothing else to do in the world but play on my PS3 online, so big deal if it turns off every once in a while.
2 years ago#6
Maybe they got hacked again by the Anonymous! They're putting on the maintenance message to save face!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
2 years ago#7
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
2 years ago#8
Ragnoraok posted...
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.

MS had one too, so clearly online has nothing to do with it.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
2 years ago#9
Ragnoraok posted...

There is also a reason they are a multi-billion dollar corporation to begin with. But morons forget about that. If incompetence builds mega-corporations, please let me know the name of yours so I can invest.
2 years ago#10
Sony_Fanatic posted...
Their job.

---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived