This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

User Info: Erupt50

Erupt50
4 years ago#41
It's not even fair comparing XBL to psn. That'd be like comparing free wifi Internet at McDonald's to high speed fios Internet. I mean yeah, the McDonalds Internet is free and all but c'mon...
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50

User Info: alienfreaks04

alienfreaks04
4 years ago#42
sean2995 posted...
This is ps2 was the greatest console, didn't rely on online games to make it a popular machine.

Neither did the higher selling DS
My signature is better than yours.

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
4 years ago#43
Winternova posted...
rumbalumba posted...
yeah but at least we're getting maintenance for free, meanwhile you're paying $50, which increased to $60, and you only got 3 maintenance runs? rofl.

I got 9 months of Xbox Live and $30 worth of Microsoft Points for $36.

Where?
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat

User Info: Gnomestone

Gnomestone
4 years ago#44
mogar002 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
Sony is incompetent... simple answer. There is a reason why Sony had a multi-billion dollar deficit reported last year.

MS had one too, so clearly online has nothing to do with it.

Yes, but in total liabilities they are in a different universe. Sony needs to be careful with spending at this point.

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Total-Liabilities-chart1.jpg

User Info: Valnor50

Valnor50
4 years ago#45
somebody336 posted...

300? >_> Also yes that is in fact chump change.

Try telling that to the majority of the population. <--------------------------------------l

Winternova posted...

I got 9 months of Xbox Live and $30 worth of Microsoft Points for $36.

Can you guess who didn't?---------------------------------------------------------------------^

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#46
Topic title should have been: "I've payed for XBL for 6 years so I damn well better get what I paid for"

TC, you cannot compare a free service to a pay service. We are not losing ANYTHING with this maintenance other than game time.

Xbox Live, on the other hand, is 59.99 a year... Anything like this happening on a paid for service better well not have issues.

And blah blah online/amazon blah blah don't pay more than 39.99 blah.... We, the Message Boards of America are a godam minority, so yes it can be found cheaper but the sticker price is what it is nation-wide.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: MidgardDragon99

MidgardDragon99
4 years ago#47
And the results of that maintenance was: adding advertisements and a horrible redesign to your online experience.

And during that time you were paying for the maintenance because you pay for basic online service via X-Box Live subscriptions.

Good job.
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon

User Info: SomnusNemoris

SomnusNemoris
4 years ago#48
What do you want, TC? A medal? Run along now non-lifting beta, and play with your frat crowd.

User Info: Pawkie07

Pawkie07
4 years ago#49
rumbalumba posted...
yeah but at least we're getting maintenance for free, meanwhile you're paying $50, which increased to $60, and you only got 3 maintenance runs? rofl.

User Info: iamjosh308

iamjosh308
3 years ago#50
Pawkie07 posted...
rumbalumba posted...

lol bragging you have more downtime
*wipes brown*
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I've been on xbox live 6 years, Ive only seen maintenance 3 times.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived