This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#11tigerex777Posted 1/18/2013 8:55:02 PM
I can't help imagine/picture fat ugly nerds with no lives making these pathetic nerd rage topics about Sony Doomsday because PSN is on maintenance. To have a life so connected to an online feature that without it you feel like your life is ending... it is so pathetic I want to throw up.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#12sean2995Posted 1/18/2013 8:55:55 PM
tigerex777 posted...
I can't help imagine/picture fat ugly nerds with no lives making these pathetic nerd rage topics about Sony Doomsday because PSN is on maintenance. To have a life so connected to an online feature that without it you feel like your life is ending... it is so pathetic I want to throw up.

Too bad you can't "thumbs up" posts lol.
#13crazyman32Posted 1/18/2013 8:56:17 PM
Troll from the 360 board nothing to see here.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#14GOZYT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:56:23 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Haha he thinks the PS4 will be the same as the PS3

Why wouldn't it? Please elaborate. Surely not everything will be the same but it is the same company. Some practices will pass on to the next iteration and so forth.
---
PSN:GOZYT
#15blitz_0623Posted 1/18/2013 8:58:43 PM
GOZYT posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Haha he thinks the PS4 will be the same as the PS3

Why wouldn't it? Please elaborate. Surely not everything will be the same but it is the same company. Some practices will pass on to the next iteration and so forth.

I don't need to elaborate. Sony themselves know the mistakes they made last gen, and if they really are idiots they will repeat history.
Now let me ask you, why would the hell would the PS4 follow the PS3 footsteps??
#16freepeacesweetPosted 1/18/2013 8:59:18 PM
chances are, i will own the lot anyway. seem's silly to be loyal to any one company.
---
You better sit your little sexy ass down, and watch yourself get killed
#17somebody336Posted 1/18/2013 9:00:46 PM
Meh I'm just staying with Steambox next gen :/
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
#18este914Posted 1/18/2013 9:02:42 PM
What do you mean "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?" ?
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#19MattyGDSPosted 1/18/2013 9:11:28 PM
Right because if i get a xbox i wouldnt have to buy another 6 months later. Oh wait. I had 4 xboxs and all of them lasted no longer than 6 months each. Online maintanence i can live with but i cant be bothered with getting a new system every 6 months. Ive had my ps3 since 2010 and ive never had to get it repaired once. unlike ms sony actualy know how to build a console that can withstand extensive play sessions and withstand being moved while playing without destroying your disk.
#20TelekiNoctisPosted 1/18/2013 9:15:23 PM
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

This is coming from a Sony Fan.

Why would I buy the next xbox? I want a console that works and actually has games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif