This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#101GoatJugSoupPosted 1/19/2013 1:09:36 AM
Assuming I wasn't allowed to sell it I wouldn't want an Xbox for free. Reason being I cannot think of a single exclusive game for it that I am itching to play. No matter what Sony's bad points may be judging from all 3 consoles and the handhelds they always have games I want to play.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#102SquareSidePosted 1/19/2013 1:11:37 AM
"I'd be happier with the dollar"

Please, micro transact me more Microsoft. Not worth it. Move along TC.
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#103GojeranPosted 1/19/2013 1:13:29 AM
What's funny is that Nintendo is the only console where you are going to get an actual different experience.

PS3 (I own one) 360 and PC all pretty much have the same games with a few exceptions here and there for some exclusives, and the fact that PC games will always look better.

Other then that only Nintendo actually offers something different.

I already have a Wii U and I know I'll get another either the next PS or Xbox but I'm not jumping into things too quickly.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#104YermomHoudiniPosted 1/19/2013 1:15:23 AM
whichever console can be easily modded, I will get it.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#105wesker741Posted 1/19/2013 1:17:32 AM
Thor61 posted...
I'm done with Sony but I think I'll pass on the Xbox. I'll stick to PC gaming.

This. Just wish PC had a better selection of JRPG's :/
---
"Do not fear the AI director, for Coach, Louis, and the Holy Chocolate protect all who believe in them."
Pills 2:17
#106renzsweetPosted 1/19/2013 1:25:49 AM
All the companies have failed in my opinion. My wife and I really like Plus, however.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#107J_Dawg983Posted 1/19/2013 1:26:03 AM
Gojeran posted...
What's funny is that Nintendo is the only console where you are going to get an actual different experience.

PS3 (I own one) 360 and PC all pretty much have the same games with a few exceptions here and there for some exclusives, and the fact that PC games will always look better.

Other then that only Nintendo actually offers something different.

I already have a Wii U and I know I'll get another either the next PS or Xbox but I'm not jumping into things too quickly.

Mario Zelda donkey kong Kirby, same crap for past 20 years.
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin
#1084dfmaEFPosted 1/19/2013 1:36:30 AM(edited)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxsim4rKzh1qmutyeo1_1280.jpg
---
To keep is what I long for.
#109Milla_MaxwellPosted 1/19/2013 1:58:50 AM
ironbru posted...
Bekness posted...
They pretty much fixed the RRoD years ago

No they didn't, I have had every model 360 with the supposedly RROD free chipset in them and all of them except for my slim 360 have had the RROD. The only reason why my slim model hasn't had if yet (apart from the fact that they seem to have finally fixed it with the slim) is because Microsoft hilariously took out the red lights! Technically this means the slim can't get the RROD but in reality it still can, the console just tells you the problem in a different way instead.

My advice to anyone with a 360 is to install your games. Not only will the console not sound like a jet engine but it will produce much less heat. Heat - as well as Microsoft using crappy solder and for some reason thinking putting all the hottest components on top of each other and no where near the fans was a good idea - was the reason for the RROD. The thing got so hot it warped the motherboard!

THIS, THIS is what I hate about the 360, you have to install your games or it sounds like a ****ing space shuttle. And installing your games takes up much more Hard Drive space... Which means you'll need to spend another $100 on a new hard drive... Oh god, it's been Microsoft's plan all along :O
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#110blitz-boy11Posted 1/19/2013 2:03:08 AM
GOZYT posted...

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

Why? Because of a sever maintenance that didn't really affect me at all I should reconsider my next gen console all because most people don't know how to do something other then play video games while a server maintenance is going on? Or learn how to play some single player games? Nah I'll still get a PS4.
---
PSN: Hiroshima711