This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#111ClintCommanderPosted 1/19/2013 3:15:07 AM
Before you consider posting a topic think to yourself "Do I really want to put people through this again?" "Do I really want to post yet another cliched negative and incoherent comment towards a game console that hasn't even been freakin released yet?"
I mean, honestly, think of us. The ones that end up reading this troll crap like yours. We have to go through THIS before every console is released.
#112Pawkie07Posted 1/19/2013 5:00:20 AM
Go back to your M$ board fanboy.
#113user_ptPosted 1/19/2013 5:30:32 AM
Fail topic

TC you should be ashamed. I believe you are better than this.
#114deadmarvPosted 1/19/2013 5:33:00 AM
GOZYT posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

This is coming from a Sony Fan.

I smell troll.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#115kingofall214Posted 1/19/2013 5:34:17 AM
I can't say which one I would buy as we don't know anything about them. However there is a simple checklist for me to go through once the info is released. I will add up the points and make a decision if it's tied I would probably go with ps4 as I would have to wait years to make sure M$ didn't make a faulty system.

Which one is cheaper? 1 point for the cheapest
Does the system charge for online? -1 point if it does +1 if it doesn't
Does the system use a standard hard drive? -1 if it doesn't +1 if it does
Rechargeable remotes? +1 if they are rechargeable -1 if they use AA's
Are the remotes acceptable or are they gimmicky? +1 if standard -1 if gimmicky
Does the system have adds? -1 if yes +1 if no
Trophy/achievement system? +1 if yes - 1 if no

Follow that up with an additional point for each exclusive series I am interested in.

I would then add up the points and determine which one to buy.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#116SetzeraPosted 1/19/2013 5:40:17 AM
I'm not sure if I'll even be getting in to next gen, if I do it will be fairly late (half way in at least). The reason is not because of my experiences this gen, but because of my age. Going on 28 in 2 weeks here, I don't game nearly as much as I used to.

I've owned every North American platform since Atari, with the exception of Wii U, 3DS, and Vita, and tried a few imported systems as well. I can honestly say, PS3 is my all time favourite thus far. Followed closely, in no particular order by: SNES, DreamCast, N64, PS2, and PC
#117deadmarvPosted 1/19/2013 5:40:26 AM
Sorry, forgot to mention that I will never give M$ anymore of my money. When Sony was hacked, they shut PSN down, as a result, the only thing that affected me was no online play.

When M$ was hacked, someone caused over $200 worth of damage to me, and when I called M$, I was treated like an idiot. Also I had to send my suxbox in for the red ring of death, then ended up having to buy a new one when I got the red ring again.

Plus I think its stupid to pay $10 a month just to play online.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#118suprsoliderPosted 1/19/2013 5:43:52 AM
Xbox sucks

I don't care about DLC.

Sony has the better exclusives.

Can you get Infamous on Xbox - NO
Sly Cooper - NO
Jak and Daxter - NO
Uncharted - NO
God of War - NO
Killzone - NO
Ratchet and Clank - NO
MGS4 - NO
Little Big Planet - NO

That among many others.
I hate M$, I don't even use their OS anymore. I want nothing from them except for them to go away, and take Apple with them.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#119R2BDSiPosted 1/19/2013 5:54:22 AM
What....? You must be playin to much Xbox
#120EseenuzPosted 1/19/2013 5:56:12 AM
lol good one TC ahahah what a joke