This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#121SmoshCuchPosted 1/19/2013 5:32:28 AM
GOZYT posted...
The grass is much greener on the other side.

You do realize, of course, that the phrase "The grass is always greener on the other side" actually implies that the grass is never greener on the other side, right? It only appears greener until you go to the other side, and realize that the grass now looks greener on the side you just came from.

How apt. The PS3 had its issues, and the PS4 will as well. But if you switch to XBox thinking that it will not have flaws of its own, you will be disappointed.

At least one part of your post was accurate, TC, even if it was unintentional.
#122ShineboxerPosted 1/19/2013 6:20:13 AM
Xbox sucks

I don't care about DLC.

Sony has the better exclusives.

Can you get Infamous on Xbox - NO
Sly Cooper - NO
Jak and Daxter - NO
Uncharted - NO
God of War - NO
Killzone - NO
Ratchet and Clank - NO
MGS4 - NO
Little Big Planet - NO

That among many others.
I hate M$, I don't even use their OS anymore. I want nothing from them except for them to go away, and take Apple with them.

those games suck, lol, what you people do to convince yourself otherwise.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#123user_ptPosted 1/19/2013 7:58:07 AM(edited)
Shineboxer posted...
Xbox sucks

I don't care about DLC.

Sly Cooper - NO
Jak and Daxter - NO
Uncharted - NO
God of War - NO
Killzone - NO
Ratchet and Clank - NO
MGS4 - NO
Little Big Planet - NO

That among many others.
I hate M$, I don't even use their OS anymore. I want nothing from them except for them to go away, and take Apple with them.

He probably wasn't aware people have to like the exact same games you like and hate the ones you dislike. Nor did I.
#124ChaingunmasterPosted 1/19/2013 8:02:34 AM(edited)
It's rather telling that the TC never posts on this board. He's basically left a bag of flaming dog poop at our doorstep, and is now giggling like a schoolgirl from the distance, occasionally yelling taunts from ever further away.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#125KenauePosted 1/19/2013 8:39:22 AM
PS3 is just all around unreliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5Fcd8syp8
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#126CooperRCPosted 1/19/2013 8:48:40 AM
I am definitely considering PC gaming next time and dropping the PS4/next XBOX. My JRPG fix will be filled by handhelds.
#127Impaired MedicPosted 1/19/2013 8:51:41 AM
Terrible troll topic is terrible. Microsoft will never get another dime from me after four bricked 360s.
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#128ExtremeLightPosted 1/19/2013 9:02:53 AM
GOZYT posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

This is coming from a Sony Fan.

By points:
1.) They dropped the ball? Oh yea PS3 was too pricey and PS Vita is too underrated.
2.) Ok... Do I really want to go throught this again come PS4? Sure. Not much of a problem for me. I'm pretty sure I would be 4 years playing less game anyway as I go to college.
3.) Oh I get it. You're talking about the PS4. Sony have been leaving us in the dark about that.
4.) *Brakes*... Wait what? Uh Sony have nothing to do with DLC unless they made their own games. Maybe you're referring to CoD's DLC, then true. But games like Assassin Creed 3 sort of cater to PS3 more. Our online service is pretty good for something that is free. To me anything is better than ads infested stuffs. What short end? I'm still having fun.
5.) A better option? Whatever can that be??
6.) O.O Failed... You do realize that both consoles pretty much match each other right? I mean aside from exclusive like Halo and Uncharted they are pretty much the same.
No cross-game chat? Yes we have that, we just don't have voice cross game chat. But seriously the cell phone was invented a long time ago. Why would I want to chat with someone playing a different game then me in the first place? It would kinda throw me off a little.

You say the PSN is second-rate. The truth? Neither are first or second. Both offer different styles and different way to play/enjoy.

You say that you're a sony fan... You don't need to be a PS3 fan to be a Sony fan. You can be a PS2 fan and be a sony fan. You can be a Sony smartTV fan and be a Sony fan.

Troll harder.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#129deadmarvPosted 1/19/2013 2:17:52 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Xbox sucks

I don't care about DLC.

Sly Cooper - NO
Jak and Daxter - NO
Uncharted - NO
God of War - NO
Killzone - NO
Ratchet and Clank - NO
MGS4 - NO
Little Big Planet - NO

That among many others.

Those games are better than halo, gears of war and fable.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#130Jon_GodPosted 1/19/2013 3:34:45 PM
As someone who owned all 3 systems this gen.

I can't imagine why I'd buy a xbox next gen. I feel like M$ just totally burnt out this gen, They started strong, big first party, lots of exclusives, solid online.

Then it all went downhill. they closed most of their first party gaming studios, their exclusives all turned into timed exclusives, and their variety took a severe hit, mostly shooters, with a few racing and RPGs thrown in.

Their online continues to be solid, but compared to PSN, it's not really as amazing as it seems considering the price difference, $60/year vs free, or PS+ where they give you loads of deals, and tons of games to try.

In the end, they also abandoned their audience to the casual gamers and Kinect.

I can't see how they could suddenly pull a first party revival out of thin air. I don't play online enough for the xbox to be worth it to me,

In the end though, in terms of exclusives, the only 360 ones I go back and play are Halo, and Alan Wake. Nothing else interested me, or stayed exclusive.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/