This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#21MlREFOXPosted 1/18/2013 9:19:56 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

This is coming from a Sony Fan.

Why would I buy the next xbox? I want a console that works and actually has games.

You'll get a 3 year warranty and Halo 5, Gears 3, Halo 6, Halo: Reach 2, and 5,000 Kinnect dancing games, so enough of that "no game" crazy talk.
#22BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 9:20:12 PM
GOZYT posted...

Doubtful.

freepeacesweet posted...
chances are, i will own the lot anyway. seem's silly to be loyal to any one company.

I agree. I have to own everything if I want exclusives.
---
Flaming Bek
#23GOZYT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:22:09 PM
Velvet, i remember you from the DCUO forums back in the day. Didn't your League get killed off or something. Sorry i can hardly remember what league you were in. Its that irrelevant.

Now you be on the Borderlands 2 boards and nobody likes you there because you claim you know what is the best.

Yet you call me a troll? lol you got some nerve. Thats comical. Nobody likes you, js.

Tiger, your not cool bro. There is no need to tell us you are fat and ugly. Totally irrelevant.

-On Topic-

You know its funny someone mentioned they're 30 breaking. Ive had two 360s(1 i gave to my mom) which both still work and 3-4 PS3 which have all died and been replaced.

Its not just maintenance. PS3 is just all around unreliable.
---
PSN:GOZYT
#24Flare1721Posted 1/18/2013 9:22:52 PM
People, like companies learn from their mistakes.

As for online. It was new to Sony and as "second rate" as you think it is. It could have been much worse. Instead we get PS+ with amazing discounts and free games.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#25demo_vol1Posted 1/18/2013 9:25:03 PM
GOZYT posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

I will be getting both :3. I do like my Xbox better but that doesn't mean the Ps3 is a POS. Its still a pretty good system and a new Gen is a new start for both companies.
---
Currently playing Minecraft on my Phone, Xbox and iMac but not Ps3 :'(
PSN/XBL: demo_vol1
#26MlREFOXPosted 1/18/2013 9:26:17 PM
GOZYT posted...
Velvet, i remember you from the DCUO forums back in the day. Didn't your League get killed off or something. Sorry i can hardly remember what league you were in. Its that irrelevant.

Now you be on the Borderlands 2 boards and nobody likes you there because you claim you know what is the best.

Yet you call me a troll? lol you got some nerve. Thats comical. Nobody likes you, js.

Tiger, your not cool bro. There is no need to tell us you are fat and ugly. Totally irrelevant.

-On Topic-

You know its funny someone mentioned they're 30 breaking. Ive had two 360s(1 i gave to my mom) which both still work and 3-4 PS3 which have all died and been replaced.

Ad hominems and the grammar of a 12 year old. This makes the point better than I ever could.
#27Milla_MaxwellPosted 1/18/2013 9:27:29 PM
I'd love to TC... If the Xbox had any good exclusives that aren't called "Halo _"
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#28coolsurfer800Posted 1/18/2013 9:29:11 PM(edited)
I'd rather buy a gaming PC than be raped by Microsoft's xbox live fees. Not to mention the crapbox has almost no good exclusive games.
---
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks
#29MattyGDSPosted 1/18/2013 9:31:39 PM
GOZYT posted...

-On Topic-

Have you ever even owned a ps3 because your making it very hard to believe with comments like that. You gave your mum a 360 so im guessing your still at school. ive been playing videogames and collecting consoles for over 15 years and can honestly say that i have never heard anybody even 360 fanboys say that the 360 is more reliable than ps3. Anybody who owns or has owned both systems will tell you the ps3 is more reliable. Its actually been proven through several comparisons.
#30goldenboy1867Posted 1/18/2013 9:35:07 PM
LOL!!!!!!! That will never ever ever happen.Me buying a xbox that lasted only 6 months lol.Dude you should post your gaybox stuff somewhere else.Last time this happen was i dont know LOL a long time ago.PS3 will always be better than xbox 360 and PS4 will better than xbox 720.
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet