This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#31Hellraiser555Posted 1/18/2013 9:36:45 PM
GOZYT posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

*InB4inevitable witty comment*

-On Topic-

Next time you consider purchasing a Sony console. Think to yourself "do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

My friends im here to tell you that you do not have to settle for less. You do not have to be left in the dark not knowing what's going on. You do not have to be constantly lied to. You do not have to stick through endless delays designed to stall for time.

You do not have to wait months and months later for DLC. You don't have to have a second rate online service. You don't have to get the short end of the stick.

There is a better option.

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

This is coming from a Sony Fan.

Okay, but I'm still getting a PS4 and skipping the next XBox. Why? I have not had ANY good experiences with Xbox.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 18
#32Ferarri619Posted 1/18/2013 9:38:30 PM
Meh, both Sony and MS seem to be going downhill this gen. I've gone through multiple 360s myself.
You know what? Maybe I'll get a Wii U and say f*** the other consoles, that is if it gets the same fighting game support the PS3 got. Oh Nintendo, so reliable.
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#33PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/18/2013 9:38:54 PM
I will most definitely be skipping the PS4, but no way in hell am I buying a no games GarbageBox.

I love JRPGs and Sony and M$ no longer have great quality turn based JRPGs on their consoles, so no f-ing way. I will not be fooled again.

I am going WiiU + 3DS. F*** the GarbageBox.
#34goldenboy1867Posted 1/18/2013 9:40:32 PM
MattyGDS posted...
Right because if i get a xbox i wouldnt have to buy another 6 months later. Oh wait. I had 4 xboxs and all of them lasted no longer than 6 months each. Online maintanence i can live with but i cant be bothered with getting a new system every 6 months. Ive had my ps3 since 2010 and ive never had to get it repaired once. unlike ms sony actualy know how to build a console that can withstand extensive play sessions and withstand being moved while playing without destroying your disk.

There we go, see gayboxes owners i still have my PS3 since it came out in 11-17-06 and no problems.My last gaybox i owned lasted only 1 month *(*
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#35zombiehunting84Posted 1/18/2013 9:51:33 PM
Ive had an xbox and can tell you most definitely the grass is not greener. Crap system. There is a reason i once owned all 3 major systems and now only own 2. Yes i chose the Wii over the horrible xbox.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#36guineathewopPosted 1/18/2013 10:08:29 PM
I have and Xbox. Actually I've had 4 of them. It's a piece of ****.

The system's a piece of ****
The controller's a piece of ****
The batteries for the controllers are a piece of ****
Both charging devices for the batteries are a piece of ****
The entire Microsoft corporation is a piece of ****

So what I'm saying is I probably won't be getting the next Xbox.
#37beastwarkingPosted 1/18/2013 10:08:41 PM
I have an Xbox and I like it but with MS trending more towards Kinect games i probably won't be picking up one at the start of the next generation. As things stand I will probably buy a Wii U before both just because at that point it will probably have the most games and what not. After that though I will probably pick up the PS4 just because as of late the system has performed much better than the 360 over the last couple of years.

Of course I will probably end up with all 3, but that is probably the order I will be going in.
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
#38BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 10:12:22 PM
zombiehunting84 posted...
Ive had an xbox and can tell you most definitely the grass is not greener. Crap system. There is a reason i once owned all 3 major systems and now only own 2. Yes i chose the Wii over the horrible xbox.

The Wii is actually a good system though. I hate the controller, even the classic controller digs in to my hand, I've had it for years, never really appreciated it, but over the last few months I've been enjoying it way more. It has some great RPGs, plus stuff like house of the dead series and a few others I have but haven't played yet, like red steel 2 and pikmin and stuff. It's not all just zelda and kirby and mario.

I like the Xbox, as well, though. I haven't played it in ages but I really enjoyed it when I did.
---
Flaming Bek
#39Valnor50Posted 1/18/2013 10:42:14 PM

I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox. The grass is much greener on the other side.

Considering that the 360 is just as mediocre a console as the PS3, if not worse, no thanks. PC gaming is the only place where the grass is, in reality, actually greener.
#40BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 10:43:07 PM
Valnor50 posted...

Considering that the 360 is just as mediocre a console as the PS3, if not worse, no thanks. PC gaming is the only place where the grass is, in reality, actually greener.

Not for RPG fans. There's not enough RPGs to satisfy me. But yeah, there's a lot of good games on PC and they're a lot cheaper as well.
---
Flaming Bek