This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#71LoyalOathPosted 1/18/2013 11:42:39 PM
Even the mediocre PCs that people are posting to gamefaqs from can run stuff like Skyrim.
Hook a controller up to your PC if you hate Mouse and keyboard so much. And no, I would rather not switch to the next rendition of Microsoft's console. Most any game that I would want to play on it is also available on the PC so I will gladly buy another Sony console if they continue to get games that I enjoy playing.
#72CrimsonGear80Posted 1/18/2013 11:45:19 PM
wow TC, everyone owned you pretty hard.

Backfire FTW!
---
DmC is a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#73largerockPosted 1/18/2013 11:47:31 PM
Microsoft fanboy shouting out to PSfanboys.

Classy.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#74LoveSheepPosted 1/18/2013 11:49:31 PM
The 360 is a space heater not a console.
---
I rather buy games for consoles then buy consoles for games.
If a game needs DLC to be worth playing it is not worth playing at all
#75BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 11:50:04 PM
ironbru posted...
Bekness posted...
They pretty much fixed the RRoD years ago

No they didn't, I have had every model 360 with the supposedly RROD free chipset in them and all of them except for my slim 360 have had the RROD. The only reason why my slim model hasn't had if yet (apart from the fact that they seem to have finally fixed it with the slim) is because Microsoft hilariously took out the red lights! Technically this means the slim can't get the RROD but in reality it still can, the console just tells you the problem in a different way instead.

My advice to anyone with a 360 is to install your games. Not only will the console not sound like a jet engine but it will produce much less heat. Heat - as well as Microsoft using crappy solder and for some reason thinking putting all the hottest components on top of each other and no where near the fans was a good idea - was the reason for the RROD. The thing got so hot it warped the motherboard!

I haven't installed any games on mine, except I think Forza 4, and never had a problem since I got a newer model. My old model got RRoD twice and then had a disc tray error. I said "pretty much" because there's no certainty
---
Ravioli
#76HolyMcmolyPosted 1/18/2013 11:53:44 PM
"do i really want to go through this again come PS4?"

Go through what again? I'm going with the console that Naughty Dog makes games for, because Naughty Dog.
#77GOZYT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:54:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#78blitz_0623Posted 1/18/2013 11:56:04 PM
GOZYT posted...
As Originally stated, mind your own damn business, maybe then you wont be so butthurt.

So why post a topic like this and wait for replies if you want people to mind their own businesses?
#79SS_MetalSonicPosted 1/18/2013 11:57:44 PM
i will be keeping a close eye on ps4 . i almost skipped the ps3 . almost. after the ps2 i didnt think i needed the ps3. i did not want to play granturismo anymore since playing forza.

i did not want to play metalgear anymore since playing splintercell. after final fantasy 12 i knew i did not need to play anymore of those games.

i did eventually buy the ps3 but i have ignored the games previously mentioned. and a new group of games became availiable.

uncharted 2 i have but i dont play it.

infamous 2 i have but i dont play it.

killzone 3 i have but no one plays it.

god of war 3 i have but i dont play it.

wipeout hd i have but i dont play it.

heavenly sword i have, finished it.

i recently started playing infamous 2 again. going to make an effort to finish my ps3 games.

but like i said. im going to keep a close eye on ps4 . if im just going to buy the console and not play the games for it ; maybe i should just go with xbox 720 , wii u , and my pc.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#80GojeranPosted 1/18/2013 11:57:59 PM
Wii U
---
PSN ID: Graphf