This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let This be a Lesson Sony Fans

#81BeknessPosted 1/18/2013 11:58:42 PM
You guys all need to stop quoting GOZYT because he censor bypassed, and you can still get in trouble for that if you quote someone who did it.
---
Ravioli
#82GOZYT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:02:06 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
GOZYT posted...
As Originally stated, mind your own damn business, maybe then you wont be so butthurt.

So why post a topic like this and wait for replies if you want people to mind their own businesses?

Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.
---
PSN:GOZYT
#83oxnerdPosted 1/19/2013 12:04:39 AM
Meh, all next gen consoles will end up in my house one way or another. The glory of living under a roof with a bunch of gamers.
#84Alamyst_Posted 1/19/2013 12:10:40 AM
Sony PS3 = Free Online and the best exclusives of this generation. PS3 for the win.
---
psn Alamyst
#85blitz_0623Posted 1/19/2013 12:16:46 AM(edited)
GOZYT posted...
Disclaimer: This is directed towards Sony Fans who feel as though Sony dropped the ball this Gen. If you are fine with how Sony is doing the following DOES NOT apply to you. You should stop reading and leave.

So basically, you are trying to convert people who have lost faith in Sony?

Again, with my previous argument, you are implying that everything will be exactly the same as last gen. And you never answered my question:
blitz_0623 posted...
GOZYT posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Haha he thinks the PS4 will be the same as the PS3

Why wouldn't it? Please elaborate. Surely not everything will be the same but it is the same company. Some practices will pass on to the next iteration and so forth.

I don't need to elaborate. Sony themselves know the mistakes they made last gen, and if they really are idiots they will repeat history.
Now let me ask you, why would the hell would the PS4 follow the PS3 footsteps??
#86CrimsonGear80Posted 1/19/2013 12:14:31 AM
GOZYT posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
GOZYT posted...
As Originally stated, mind your own damn business, maybe then you wont be so butthurt.

So why post a topic like this and wait for replies if you want people to mind their own businesses?

you type a stupid little sentence and then you think its ok to troll?

Sad indeed.
---
DmC is a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#87RevolutionZealPosted 1/19/2013 12:15:24 AM
PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS3/Wii>Xbox 360

PS3 and Wii are alright in my book, since they have games that I can't get on PC.

Ohh yeah.. This is coming from an Xbox Fan.

:D
#88MidgardDragon99Posted 1/19/2013 12:15:39 AM
I highly encourage you to pass on the PS4 when it comes out and purchase the next xbox.

Yes, please purchase the console where you have to pay 50+ a month for basic online services like online play. Don't you dare purchase a console where 50 a month gets you an entire library of free games or anything. That would be stupid. I rarely consider anyone a shill, but when you come on a PS3 board spouting this nonsense, it's so obvious you are one.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#89TowerBooks3192Posted 1/19/2013 12:16:41 AM
Will be skipping both next gen consoles, Mum offered me a wiiu during xmas and I spent the money on parts for a gaming PC instead. Will be PC gaming from now on unless there is that one JRPG game that would make me want to buy a PS4/nextbox. Will still support Vita/3DS as I can't live without handheld consoles
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#90GOZYT(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:18:19 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
GOZYT posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
GOZYT posted...

you type a stupid little sentence and then you think its ok to troll?

Sad indeed.

Cheer up. It'll be ok
---
PSN:GOZYT