This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My PS3 offline is still better than my 360 online.

#11Satchmo25Posted 1/18/2013 8:24:59 PM
Haha. TC it's pretty transparent how mad you are that PSN is down yet again. Try not to make it any more obvious
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#12MlREFOX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 8:30:01 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Haha. TC it's pretty transparent how mad you are that PSN is down yet again. Try not to make it any more obvious

I haven't been home for 5 days so I don't much care about the PSN status, but I don't own a single PS3 game that I can't enjoy immensely offline, and a number of them are offline-only. I enjoy the occasional online games (Halo, GT5, SSFIV, BF3) when friends want to play, but the PS3 library is the best this gen and most of it is offline.
#13Hazmat963Posted 1/18/2013 8:52:44 PM
You keep telling yourself that while I play with my friends on xbox during the outtage. Playstation Allstars and Uncharted 3 are boring without online.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#14netman70Posted 1/18/2013 10:50:53 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
You keep telling yourself that while I play with my friends on xbox during the outtage. Playstation Allstars and Uncharted 3 are boring without online.

Have an Xbox 360. Thought it was great. Then I got a PS3 and never touched the inferior 360 again. I'll go ahead and deal with a temporary outage. At least I don't have to pay $60+ a year to play online...

Completely agree TC.
---
PSN: Bein Kitterrrrs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn2fjpjmg1qdkrl2o2_400.gif
#15Admiral_XyesPosted 1/18/2013 11:23:35 PM
netman70 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

Have an Xbox 360. Thought it was great. Then I got a PS3 and never touched the inferior 360 again. I'll go ahead and deal with a temporary outage. At least I don't have to pay $60+ a year to play online...

Completely agree TC.

I have all the consoles and I enjoyed all of them.

Wii was good, but I didn't buy many games for it.

PS3 is good. I personally only bought it for Japanese oriented games like Tales of, and Gundam.

Xbox is good. I've had that since launch along with Xbox Live and looking back, I wouldn't want to change that. I've had so many good experiences on Live and made tons of friends so I would say that $60 a year was well worth it. Especially considering I've made use of gold discounts.
#16WantedOutlawPosted 1/18/2013 11:26:00 PM
A reassurance topic on the PS3 board? How out of character.
#17Admiral_XyesPosted 1/18/2013 11:28:27 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
A reassurance topic on the PS3 board? How out of character.

I don't think any topic that bashes on another platform is out of character for gamefaqs.
#18CapnStankyPosted 1/18/2013 11:39:07 PM
The best kind of assurance is reassurance.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.