This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My PS3 offline is still better than my 360 online.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My PS3 offline is still better than my 360 online.

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
4 years ago#11
Haha. TC it's pretty transparent how mad you are that PSN is down yet again. Try not to make it any more obvious
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
4 years ago#12
Satchmo25 posted...
Haha. TC it's pretty transparent how mad you are that PSN is down yet again. Try not to make it any more obvious

I haven't been home for 5 days so I don't much care about the PSN status, but I don't own a single PS3 game that I can't enjoy immensely offline, and a number of them are offline-only. I enjoy the occasional online games (Halo, GT5, SSFIV, BF3) when friends want to play, but the PS3 library is the best this gen and most of it is offline.

User Info: Hazmat963

Hazmat963
4 years ago#13
You keep telling yourself that while I play with my friends on xbox during the outtage. Playstation Allstars and Uncharted 3 are boring without online.
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/

User Info: netman70

netman70
4 years ago#14
Hazmat963 posted...
You keep telling yourself that while I play with my friends on xbox during the outtage. Playstation Allstars and Uncharted 3 are boring without online.

Have an Xbox 360. Thought it was great. Then I got a PS3 and never touched the inferior 360 again. I'll go ahead and deal with a temporary outage. At least I don't have to pay $60+ a year to play online...

Completely agree TC.
PSN: Bein Kitterrrrs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn2fjpjmg1qdkrl2o2_400.gif

User Info: Admiral_Xyes

Admiral_Xyes
4 years ago#15
netman70 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

Have an Xbox 360. Thought it was great. Then I got a PS3 and never touched the inferior 360 again. I'll go ahead and deal with a temporary outage. At least I don't have to pay $60+ a year to play online...

Completely agree TC.

I have all the consoles and I enjoyed all of them.

Wii was good, but I didn't buy many games for it.

PS3 is good. I personally only bought it for Japanese oriented games like Tales of, and Gundam.

Xbox is good. I've had that since launch along with Xbox Live and looking back, I wouldn't want to change that. I've had so many good experiences on Live and made tons of friends so I would say that $60 a year was well worth it. Especially considering I've made use of gold discounts.

User Info: WantedOutlaw

WantedOutlaw
4 years ago#16
A reassurance topic on the PS3 board? How out of character.

User Info: Admiral_Xyes

Admiral_Xyes
4 years ago#17
WantedOutlaw posted...
A reassurance topic on the PS3 board? How out of character.

I don't think any topic that bashes on another platform is out of character for gamefaqs.

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
4 years ago#18
The best kind of assurance is reassurance.
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. My PS3 offline is still better than my 360 online.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived