This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, does Uncharted 3 usually act like this for other people?

#1RJP_XPosted 1/18/2013 9:41:51 PM
I got to chp. 21 earlier today and before a cutscene would start the screen would go dark, or enter infinite load. Um, all day I've been pressing forward with crushing mode after beating the game and now it spontaneously does the same **** throughout the game now. I know its not my laser, I've only had the PS3 for a year, and I keep it clean. Also, if I try to load up online it says,''Cant enter ticket.'' or something like that. Can someone help me out here?
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#2RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:54:24 PM
I've been reading some more, seems like some people have these problems and some don't. Like how would I get a patch that fixes the problems onto the PS3?
---
#3RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:12:37 PM
I just recently learned as well that ND has had this under maintenance ever since I was sleeping last night, which will run into tomorrow. So I guess that explains the online, but that wouldn't effect the single player, would it? Its only today I've been having all these problems, and I've been playing the game 3 days prior without an issue.
---
#4ElBorak77Posted 1/18/2013 10:17:30 PM
the only big prob i ran into was the game not loading a section of a city. i deleted the online update and it worked perfectly. i'd try that. just the update game data not your saves.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#5RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:22:27 PM
^Where can I locate that? Can you still play online without it? I only want to go online for a trophy toward getting the platinum for this game, after I get it I'll probably never use online again.Anyways, I had that problem, a gate this guy opens led to a giant sky colored fall to kill me, then kept the screen black. -sighs-
---
#6RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:28:50 PM
Just looked under Game data utility, said UC3 game data and ver.1.15 or whatever. It wouldn't let me click into it. I'll be back on later...
---
#7ElBorak77Posted 1/18/2013 10:41:35 PM(edited)
press triangle on the game data and delete it. the game re-installs automatically when you put the disc in. when you want to go online again it will automatically re-download the update for you.
---
PSN El_Borak_77