This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed 3 Bundle?

#1dkconklinPosted 1/18/2013 9:01:58 PM
So I just got the ylod of death on my 60g fatboy for the second time today and I'm not getting it fixed again. Interestingly it happened right after I tried to go the the store and couldn't get out of the maintenance screen. I reset and heard that lovely beep followed by the flashing light and instantly knew what happened. Thankfully I got a $100 amazon gift card for Christmas I haven't used yet. Amazon does not have a wide selection of ps3's but I'm leaning towards the Assassin's Creed 3 bundle. 500 gigs is awesome and it looks very solid for the price.

The only problems are (1) I've heard the superslims are kinda cheezy looking, and (2) I already have Assassin's Creed 3. The second isn't such a big deal. I can always sell it or something. But I'd like some feedback if anyone has any. Also, anyone know a good place to sell a brand new game other than Craigslist? I guess I could try Gamestop but they would probably give me five bucks in store credit or some other bs.

Any thoughts are appreciated
#2CH3L0_Posted 1/18/2013 10:06:23 PM
Wait for the white PS3. It costs the same but it has a year of PS+ instead of AC3, and its white which I think looks sexy.
---
PSN: CH3L0_
Not changing sig until Left 4 Dead comes to the PS3. (Started 9-24-10)
#3plasticman13Posted 1/19/2013 12:21:40 AM
Just get a regular slim PS3 (you don't need to get the super-slim). I'm assuming you already have PS3 games so you don't need to spend extra on a bundle. And yes, AC3 is kind of mediocre imo. Nothing compared to AC2 and AC:B.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#4OrangeSchweesePosted 1/19/2013 12:31:17 AM
The Crystal White bundle has more value than either of the other super slim bundles. You can always buy AC 3 used, which you should, btw, if you haven't; Amazing game.