This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today is the day I start crushing my backlog.

#1RedwarzPosted 1/19/2013 7:07:43 AM
Current Backlog:
3D Dot Game Heroes
Alice the Madness Returns
Warhammer Space Marine
Cross x Edge
Bayonetta
Neptunia Mk2*
Rayman Origins
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
Resonance of Fate
Valkyria Chronicles
Nier
Mugen Souls
Trinity Universe
Star Ocean 4
Atelier Meruru*

So, over the years of owning my PS3 I've accumulated over 70 physical games and probably close to 30 or 40 digital ones, needless to say I do not finish all of these games. The problem is, my favourite genre is JRPG and if a JRPG gets put in my backlog I hardly ever go back to it.

This past week I rounded off Atelier Totori and it got me thinking, what games have I yet to finish? The one that came to mind immediately was Atelier Meruru so I started playing it from scratch. My goal is to have all of these games finished as well as keeping up with new releases(And finish those new releases) by 2014.

Now the list above includes only Physical games I have stuff like Record of the Agarest War downloaded but I'll get to those games later.

I've denoted Meruru and Neptunia Mk2 with asterisks because those will be the first games I complete because they have sequels launching in March. Ni no Kuni will also be showing up at my door next week which will delay me beating Meruru.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
#2llaW_EnotsPosted 1/19/2013 7:14:07 AM
Star Ocean 4 was boring compared to Star Ocean 3, but 4 looks nice.

Bayonetta was cool.
#3EseenuzPosted 1/19/2013 7:15:25 AM
Agreed.
#4stalepie29Posted 1/19/2013 7:30:51 AM
I finally beat Sonic CD early today. I had a Sega CD when it came out, too...

Been meaning to get into 3D Game Dot Heroes, Alice and Bayonetta. Might start one of those sometime, or Darkness II.
#5BeknessPosted 1/19/2013 7:38:17 AM
You call that a backlog? >___>

I gave up on mine, too much pressure, I'd rather play games for fun tbqh
---
banana bread
#6kahPosted 1/19/2013 7:39:13 AM
I crushed your moms backlog last night.
#7NovaKaneXPosted 1/19/2013 8:03:07 AM
My backlog is about 20 games and I'm not buyin' any new ones this year until they're all done O_o
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#8DocDeliciousPosted 1/19/2013 8:13:40 AM
Bekness posted...
You call that a backlog? >___>

I gave up on mine, too much pressure, I'd rather play games for fun tbqh

This. I play what I'm in the mood for and finish games at my leisure. Hence my huge "Now Playing" list.
---
DmC, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, Mass Effect Trilogy, Disgaea, Valkyria Chronicles, King's Field, Far Cry 3, Monster Hunter FU, Chrono Cross
PSN: DocDelicious
#9mjc0961Posted 1/19/2013 8:13:54 AM
Today is not the day anyone cares about your backlog, though, so you might want to spend less time blogging about your life on a message board and more time actually playing those games.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#10bigdeezPosted 1/19/2013 8:17:34 AM
my current backlog: Im in no rush to finish them though. I don't plan on getting the ps4 for at least a year after release so im stocking up on games!!! lol

DmC: Devil May Cry
Dragon Age II
Dead Space 2
RAGE
Mafia II
Metal Gear Solid 4
Dishonored
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
The Saboteur
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Mass Effect 3
Grand Theft Auto IV