This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today is the day I start crushing my backlog.

#11DeGamer81Posted 1/19/2013 9:20:18 AM
That reminds me. I still have FF IX, Breath of Fire 4 and Legend of Dragoon to finish.
#12IBringItPosted 1/19/2013 9:28:09 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
Today is not the day anyone cares about your backlog, though, so you might want to spend less time blogging about your life on a message board and more time actually playing those games.

This might have worked had it been the first and only post in this topic.

On topic, my backlog makes me not want to play my games, lol. I did start on it though.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13Godly_GoofPosted 1/19/2013 9:27:50 AM
Well after I get back from my Medic training in Ontario I'll have a month off to clear out my Backlog thatll look something like.

-Tales of Graces F (almost done)
-Corpse Party
-Rune Factory (almost done)
-Ni No Kuni
-Zone of the Enders HD
-Agarest Trilogy
-3D Dot Game Heroes
-Gravity Rush
-P4G
-Skyrim since the DLC will be out by the time I get around to it >.>
-Fire Emblem
-BL2 DLC 2 and 3
- Just hoping to clear all that out in Feb since more stuff I want is still coming out in the very near future ...
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#14VarronPosted 1/19/2013 9:35:21 AM
Wow good luck with all those jrpg's...
---
PSN: Snippuh
#15potatodoodPosted 1/19/2013 10:43:24 AM
At first I was going to say it doesn't look too bad, then I saw all those RPGs down the list, and man, you're in it for the long haul, though there are some pretty good games there.

@bigdeez, I'm not sure what your playstyle is, whether you get platinums or not, but single player and story mode wise, they're all pretty short games.

My backlog is a little rough too:

Assassin's creed revelations
disgaea 4
dark souls
persona 4 arena
ni no kuni (in a few days, can't wait)

Games to replay or finish:
Atelier totori (got bad ending)
tales of graces f (last dungeon)
soul calibur 4 (should just play more)
blazblue:CS (can't beat hazama in arcade!?)

Games to buy later:
MGS HD collection
sleeping dogs
Journey collection
zone of the enders collection

Maybe purchase:
AC:brotherhood
asura's wrath
hyperdimension mk2
atelier meruru
God of war saga
blazblue:CSE
assassin's creed 3

After I get all those, then I'll be caught up for the year, phew! But then I'll be behind on 2013 and it'll start all over again...
#16redbuckPosted 1/20/2013 4:02:27 PM
I love jRPGs, too, and that's what screws my backlog over the hardest, but I pretty much gave up, as others have said.

Still, I'd recommend starting with Alice: Madness Returns, especially if you're in love with 3D platformers like I am. I thought it'd be some freaky game I wouldn't like, but as soon as IGN/GameSpot/whoever complained about the long platforming sections back when it came out, I had to pick it up ASAP. It ended up being one of my favorite new releases that year.
#17Redwarz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:00:34 AM
Atelier Meruru finished over the weekend, snagged the Good ending (I guess?) true ending will be a later date. Playing Rayman for now until Ni no Kuni shows up tomorrow. Neptunia will be after Ni no Kuni
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
#18Kaiser499Posted 1/21/2013 7:04:57 AM
I plan on crushing my backlog when I start streaming, and my backlog is huge.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
#19S1lver_Bull3tPosted 1/21/2013 8:27:05 AM
Seems like that will take you a while, looking at all those RPGs :O good luck lol
Started playing thru my backlog about 2 weeks ago, already finished the inFamous games, God of War 3, and Enslaved. Workin on Heavenly Sword, then got about 20+ games after that. But I'm surprisingly enjoying myself.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."