This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What free game do you want from Sony

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What free game do you want from Sony

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#11
I love THQ, I'm so sad over it
one

User Info: Admiral_Xyes

Admiral_Xyes
4 years ago#12
burningfingerz posted...
Why would they do that? No money for the devs means no more games from them. Unless Sony pays them. But that would make them a charity, not a company. Company are supposed to make money.

I wouldn't be surprised if compensation became a more common practice over time. One MMO I used to play had tons of maintenance go past the scheduled time and the company gave everyone 5 luck tokens many times (which cost maybe $1 for 5).

User Info: hockeybub89

hockeybub89
4 years ago#13
Bekness posted...
I didn't say we're entitled, I'm just saying that sometimes companies do stuff like that as a gesture.

And Sony did so when there was a serious issue. "You said 12 hours of maintenance and it was like... 24" is not going to get everyone a free game.
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#14
Summoner 3 in my dreams. The clones Bioware make just aren't as good.
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
4 years ago#15
I'm pretty sure it went for longer than that. IDC anyway, I'm not getting squat because I don't use PSN.
one

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 years ago#16
Street Fighter Third Strike. It's one of the only fighters I don't own. >_>
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: ZombiDeadZombi

ZombiDeadZombi
4 years ago#17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

User Info: Unavailable

Unavailable
4 years ago#18
ZackG31 posted...
I want The Last of Us or the new Metal Gear Solid Game

How about yall

I know you said "want" and not "expect", but I wonder if there really are people delusional enough to think either of those are a possibility.

If they gave any sort of reward (big if), it would probably be very insignificant, and it most certainly would not be a recent release, much less a game that isn't even releasing for awhile and is a full retail $60 game.
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What free game do you want from Sony

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived