This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why people are hyping the holy hell out of GTAV when...

#71GoatJugSoupPosted 1/19/2013 4:25:32 PM
I haven't played a GTA since vice city, not quite sure why considering I enjoyed it but I plan to pick up V.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#72kingrat2314Posted 1/19/2013 4:28:39 PM
jason19192 posted...
they found GTAIV to be a massive disappointment?

Because GTAIV isn't GTAV.
---
Yep, I'm a guy! teehee <3
#73DrEaM_420Posted 1/19/2013 4:32:23 PM
kingrat2314 posted...
jason19192 posted...

Because GTAIV isn't GTAV.

Yup its going to be much better.
---
Dream on..
#74Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 1/19/2013 4:45:15 PM
I enjoyed gta iv but I wasn't into niko he was so bland and kinda boring. But I loved using Luis Lopez. Johnny? Didn't like him much but I enjoyed playing the storyline.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#75El_ZaggyPosted 1/19/2013 4:47:54 PM
jason19192 posted...

All my firends that played it and I had a great time with GTXIV. It wasnt any disapointement for the people I know at least.
#76OhHeyltsYouPosted 1/19/2013 4:49:16 PM
I just hope they make the driving more enjoyable. I didn't mind it, I got used to it pretty quick. But the whole using two analog sticks to steer and view isn't my cup of tea.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#77brolynickPosted 1/19/2013 4:55:29 PM
I thought GTA IV was boring and a massive disappointment, yet I am very excited for GTA V. Why? Because it seems like they're making it a bit crazy again. Submarines, bikes, skydiving, helicopters, sharks, quads... basically everything GTA IV didn't or barely have. The reason San Andreas is one of my favorite games of all time is because it's crazy sandbox fun while GTA IV was boring and too realistic. GTA V seems to be going to fix that mistake.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#78Whats_Up4444Posted 1/19/2013 5:24:49 PM
GTA series has GOTY potential every time.

It just gets old in like 2 or 3 years.

As of now IV is boring and hurts my eyes to look at, makes my ears bleed from that music I heard a million times, and that just means I'm just sick and tired of it AS OF NOW.

At first my heart raced playing it the first time.

My jaw dropped multiple times in the story.

And you can still do something in it now and again.

My little brother has been playing it everyday since release so that's why I'm sick of it.
---
Oh no! My http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570198-basketball-nightmare/ ! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#79seafoampheonixPosted 1/19/2013 5:29:18 PM
I guess no one played BoGT
---
:D
#80Devil_wings00Posted 1/19/2013 5:34:40 PM
I couldn't tell you if the game was any good because i generally despise the open world genre. People LOVE GTA though so if 4 was mediocre (which it probably wasn't because the internet loves bloody hyperbole) I'm sure rockstar read the memo.

Only rockstar game I loved was L.A. Noire (which wasn't developed by them I believe) but that was more of a point and click then a GTA style game.

I'm sure everyone will say GTA V is awesome and I'll pick it up somewhere down the line because I never learn and after 4 or so hours quit because I remember "oh ya I hate open world games" lol
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.