This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great....now that Ni No Kuni is getting great reviews, all the sheep will buy it

#1MourningReignsPosted 1/19/2013 12:50:41 PM(edited)
Making us people who liked it years ago before it was released for all these Westerners look like lesser gamers.

I wish it would have reviewed in the 7s or low 8s so it would have kept it's niche underground status so I would have looked a lot cooler for liking it, similar to Nier.

Anyone else pissed off it's gonna get attention and we can't act like we are better gamers than all the casual western gamers that will pick it up?

I mean I was playing it BEFORE it was in English. This is bull****. The SAME THING happened with Demon's Souls. **** it.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#2ManuKesnaPosted 1/19/2013 12:47:59 PM
no
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3656stoogePosted 1/19/2013 12:48:32 PM
These pretzels are MAKING me thirsty!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#4OrangeSchweesePosted 1/19/2013 12:50:02 PM
sometimes you feel like a nut

sometimes you don't
#5King_Of_SpamPosted 1/19/2013 12:50:33 PM
I understand your concern, however, this game just bolsters the kiddie japanese game label. This game is utter garbage, and so is Nier for that matter. Nier is one of the worst I've played.
#6userfrigginamePosted 1/19/2013 12:51:34 PM
Well, if its any consolation Kevin VanOrd seems to be overly critical of this game. This might get an 8 from Gamespot.
#7PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/19/2013 12:51:45 PM
656stooge posted...

These PRETZELS ARE.......makingmethirsty!

anyway, since crap like FFXIII, Enslaved, Heavenly Sword, and DmC all got really great reviews despite being mediocre, I cannot trust reviews anymore, good or bad. many 8-9 games i would really rate as 4-6, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with reviewers these days.

Ninokuni does look great, but I cannot trust reviews.
#8ChaingunmasterPosted 1/19/2013 12:52:46 PM
I was saying YOLO before it was obnoxious!
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#9PHEEliNUXPosted 1/19/2013 12:53:43 PM
PAAGGpewpew posted...
656stooge posted...

These PRETZELS ARE.......makingmethirsty!

anyway, since crap like FFXIII, Enslaved, Heavenly Sword, and DmC all got really great reviews despite being mediocre, I cannot trust reviews anymore, good or bad. many 8-9 games i would really rate as 4-6, so I don't know what the hell is wrong with reviewers these days.

Ninokuni does look great, but I cannot trust reviews.

Reviews can help you a little to know what is bad and good with a game but never rely on it to decide to buy a game
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#10KenauePosted 1/19/2013 12:54:50 PM
I've had it pre-ordered for a while now.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!