This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great....now that Ni No Kuni is getting great reviews, all the sheep will buy it

#91Arin_ApokolipsPosted 1/20/2013 2:54:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#92Erupt50Posted 1/21/2013 1:02:23 PM
Bump
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#93imsalingawayPosted 1/21/2013 1:06:13 PM
Wow. This proves that literally nothing can please anyone.

Nobody buys the game you like? The company doesn't make another and you curse those other gamers for not buying the game in the first place.

Everyone buys the game you like? Man screw those guys you liked the game way before they did. Now they're going to make another game and everyone is going to talk about how they like the thing I liked first.
#94badassbilly612Posted 1/21/2013 2:20:40 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Making us people who liked it years ago before it was released for all these Westerners look like lesser gamers.

I wish it would have reviewed in the 7s or low 8s so it would have kept it's niche underground status so I would have looked a lot cooler for liking it, similar to Nier.

Anyone else pissed off it's gonna get attention and we can't act like we are better gamers than all the casual western gamers that will pick it up?

I mean I was playing it BEFORE it was in English. This is bull****. The SAME THING happened with Demon's Souls. **** it.

And this, class, is the mentality that makes hipsters the scum of the earth and a big reason they're hated and mocked.
#95NoJobBobPosted 1/21/2013 2:24:44 PM
TC, you dont deserve to play this game. Ive been waiting for years for this game. You are a selfish fool who wants this game to fail in sales and not for the developers to be rewarded
#96Godly_GoofPosted 1/21/2013 2:24:53 PM
imsalingaway posted...
Wow. This proves that literally nothing can please anyone.

Nobody buys the game you like? The company doesn't make another and you curse those other gamers for not buying the game in the first place.

Everyone buys the game you like? Man screw those guys you liked the game way before they did. Now they're going to make another game and everyone is going to talk about how they like the thing I liked first.

Hipsters, dont try to understand their mentality, just ridicule them instead.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."