This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to download one game at time?

#1DarkfireAxelPosted 1/19/2013 4:09:10 PM
I'm struggling to download ME from the PSN, but even with my entire HDD free (55 gbs) I can't download the trilogy.
I went to ME1 "page" in the PS store and downloaded it from there, only ME1.
I can do this for ME3 too, but not ME2, it asks me to pay it again.
How can I download the game?
---
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...
#2Devilman_AmonPosted 1/19/2013 4:10:05 PM
Either buy the physical copy or upgrade your HDD what is wrong with you....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#3DarkfireAxel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:15:23 PM
I'm not going to pay again for something I have already bought and have the space on my HDD to download, just because the Store is bugged (and it is, since it says "Mass Effect 2: bought" and then when I choose it it tells me to pay again).
---
The winter's colde, Soone fulfill'd, And his yearning, Towards a winter's night, Wandering alone...
...The Wolf...
#4toadiemanPosted 1/19/2013 4:18:19 PM
DarkfireAxel posted...
I'm not going to pay again for something I have already bought and have the space on my HDD to download, just because the Store is bugged (and it is, since it says "Mass Effect 2: bought" and then when I choose it it tells me to pay again).

If you bought it then it will be in your buyer history. Download it from there and not in the store listing.
---
PSN: toadieman
#5Still__RippinPosted 1/19/2013 4:18:37 PM
If you are doing background download you will need double the GB required. Say the trilogy is 35GB. Your PS3 needs an initial 35 for the download file, then an extra 35GB for the installed game. Once the download file is installed though you will have those 35GB back. If you don't do a background download this isn't as issue.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#6DarkfireAxel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:21:46 PM
I'm not doing the background download, but it still won't let me download the trilogy.
It wouldn't even be a problem if they let me download one game at time...
---
...The Wolf...
#7Devilman_AmonPosted 1/19/2013 4:24:19 PM
DarkfireAxel posted...

That's your fault though

The only time I buy a digital copy is when there is no other choice to. If a physical copy is available, that is the better choice.
Especially for someone like you who has such limited disc drive space and complaining about the faulty PSN store and the download process.

You are contributing to the stupidity of this gen with the greed of the publishers pushing DD only onto gamers
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8lanifPosted 1/19/2013 4:33:16 PM
you can only ever download one game at a time have you been living under a rock
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#9lanifPosted 1/19/2013 4:35:58 PM
go to your purchased games to downloaded the games in the triolgy you have bought fitst
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!