This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how the CoD community...

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 1/19/2013 4:07:56 PM
Is like "Oh Modern Warfare 1 and 2 were the best.!" I tried playing MW2 today. The servers are SO dead there was ONLY 8 games in total of Team Deathmatch. That's only between 64 and 96 people.

And in those 8 games I realized why I don't play CoD anymore ( It was a friend's borrowed disk ) and then proceeded to put GTA 4 into my PS3.
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
PSN: DoubleUTeeEfff
#2brolynickPosted 1/19/2013 4:09:31 PM
Wut.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#3CloakedNubPosted 1/19/2013 4:10:06 PM
MW2 is not that dead, and GTAIV is bad.
#4DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:17:43 PM
CloakedNub posted...
MW2 is not that dead

Yeah it is.

And GTAIV is bad.

No it's not.

Go away CoD fanboy, all CoD's are just a vacuum to suck your hard earned pennies out of your pocket. However, GTA is a different story because a GTA isn't grinded out every year. They take time.

And GTA 4 is only bad because it was released fairly early into this generation of game systems and Rockstar wasn't very experienced with the RAGE engine that was used.
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
#5Admiral_XyesPosted 1/19/2013 4:22:34 PM
DoubleUTeeEfff posted...
CloakedNub posted...
MW2 is not that dead

Yeah it is.

And GTAIV is bad.

No it's not.

Go away CoD fanboy, all CoD's are just a vacuum to suck your hard earned pennies out of your pocket. However, GTA is a different story because a GTA isn't grinded out every year. They take time.

And GTA 4 is only bad because it was released fairly early into this generation of game systems and Rockstar wasn't very experienced with the RAGE engine that was used.

I hope you don't intend to call everyone who enjoys CoD a fanboy. I played MW1 & 2 and BlackOps 1 & 2 and I enjoyed those games very much so. I liked the multiplayer, the zombies, and even the campaign/single player.

Vacuum to suck my hard earned pennies? So entertainment is supposed to be free then?
#6Taran_McDohlPosted 1/19/2013 4:25:08 PM
Because apparently he did not have to pay money for GTA.
---
An excuse is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
PSN: Taran_Omega / Steam ID: tpanciera
#7DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:28:03 PM
Admiral_Xyes posted...
DoubleUTeeEfff posted...
CloakedNub posted...
MW2 is not that dead

Yeah it is.

And GTAIV is bad.

No it's not.

I hope you don't intend to call everyone who enjoys CoD a fanboy. I played MW1 & 2 and BlackOps 1 & 2 and I enjoyed those games very much so. I liked the multiplayer, the zombies, and even the campaign/single player.

Vacuum to suck my hard earned pennies? So entertainment is supposed to be free then?

Not everyone, I myself enjoyed MW2. And somewhat Black Ops. I liked both of their campaigns and loved Black Ops Zombies and MW2's multiplayer ( and kind of Black Ops ) but after that they started getting bad from MW3 with lag, OP guns, and way more. But no matter how bad CoD gets, people will always buy the next one, thus the reason I called it a vacuum to suck hard earned pennies.
---
#8Admiral_XyesPosted 1/19/2013 4:32:22 PM
DoubleUTeeEfff posted...
Admiral_Xyes posted...

Not everyone, I myself enjoyed MW2. And somewhat Black Ops. I liked both of their campaigns and loved Black Ops Zombies and MW2's multiplayer ( and kind of Black Ops ) but after that they started getting bad from MW3 with lag, OP guns, and way more. But no matter how bad CoD gets, people will always buy the next one, thus the reason I called it a vacuum to suck hard earned pennies.

You know, the same can be said about many popular franchises. CoD, GTA, Pokemon, FF, Madden, etc.
#9ShinXaguraPosted 1/19/2013 4:34:16 PM
Its very hard to called it good or bad game. Gamers do have different opinion.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#10riddlebox89Posted 1/19/2013 4:35:28 PM
DoubleUTeeEfff posted...

Oh so it's the game engine that makes GTA4 suck! All these years I thought it was, boring story, lack of things to do before and after beating the game, bad driving controls, no flyable planes and no parachutes outside of Gay Tony, that made the game suck.

Lol give me a break kid, if you think the game engine is the only problem GTA4 has, you're just blind deaf and dumb.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.