This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God of War Multiplayer Beta now available to everyone

#13D3Posted 1/19/2013 5:23:56 PM
So if you wanted to try it out, here's your chance. Beta ends Monday night.

Universal Code

F2TA HMNB 762G

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/19/god-of-war-ascension-mp-beta-open-to-all-psn-users-for-a-very-limited-time/
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2SoliquidusPosted 1/19/2013 5:24:59 PM
That's great. Maybe now I wont have to wait 5 hours to get a match going.
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#3wstfldPosted 1/19/2013 5:29:35 PM

lol i hate that
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD
#4SoliquidusPosted 1/19/2013 5:47:15 PM
wstfld posted...

lol i hate that

Yeah it definitely sucks man. Sometimes the game will find all the players necessary to get a match started, then all of a sudden everyone is gone and it starts the search over again. At times the match is gonna start, and it still does this

I am also peeved by how after a successful match, the game can sometimes look for a new set of people to group me up with, instead of leaving the group I just played with. Everyone is gone. There have been occasions when I was able to have a number of matches with the same group of people in succession, and it was fantastic. If only it could be this way all the time

Of course this is an issue with the Beta itself right now. I just hope that we can still get matches going somewhat faster seeing that there will be more people on. Hope SSM fixes whatever they have to, to get the Beta working properly with whatever feedback they receive, then effectively apply this to the full game. Would be great to see the Beta working exceptionally before it is done with. This way I will know that SSM fixed whatever they had to, to make Ascension MP work properly when the game launches
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing