This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hardest boss group of the Metal Gear Solid main series?

#1ReyMilansteryoPosted 1/19/2013 5:56:08 PM
So which one is the hardest your opinion? - Results (117 votes)
Sons of Big Boss -------Liquid's team ( MGS )
13.68% (16 votes)
Sons of Liberty/Dead Cell --------Solidus' team( MGS 2)
28.21% (33 votes)
Cobra Unit -------The Boss' team ( MGS 3 )
47.86% (56 votes)
Beauty and Beast Corps ------Mantis' team ( MGS 4 )
10.26% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which do u vote?
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Dishonored (PC), MGS 3 HD, Mass Effect 3, AC 3, The Walking Dead the Game
#2LodeiroSnakePosted 1/19/2013 5:59:12 PM
Cobra Unit has The Fury and The End, those are already enough.
#3SoliquidusPosted 1/19/2013 6:01:23 PM
When comparing the Bosses in SoL on Extreme to all other Bosses on the Hardest Setting, SoL Bosses absolutely destroy every other Boss Group in Metal Gear History. I mean, it is actually apparent on any Difficulty Setting, but Extreme solidifies this

Snake Eater will win tho because it is just the more popular game on this board
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#4Skull007o_OPosted 1/19/2013 6:03:50 PM
B&B were the hardest for me. Most of them were in big maps and had many soldiers scouting the areas
#5BilI_RizerPosted 1/19/2013 6:22:14 PM
Soliquidus posted...
When comparing the Bosses in SoL on Extreme to all other Bosses on the Hardest Setting, SoL Bosses absolutely destroy every other Boss Group in Metal Gear History. I mean, it is actually apparent on any Difficulty Setting, but Extreme solidifies this

Snake Eater will win tho because it is just the more popular game on this board

This, and there is seriously no arguing it. Harrier and Rays are completely brutal compared to any other fights in the series(aside from maybe Raven in MGS1).
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Anarchy Reigns Ninja Gaiden 2, The Last Story, Witcher 2
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 1/19/2013 6:29:15 PM
Yeah, the MGS2 bosses were absolutely brutal.

MGS3 had some tough bosses but they all had some 'cheese' tricks that made your life a lot less horrible.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7The_DespairPosted 1/19/2013 6:30:00 PM
Cobra Unit.

Seriously, The Fury alone is a major pain in the ass
#8SoliquidusPosted 1/19/2013 6:31:42 PM
Dude.....Rays on Extreme was absolutely amazing. I like to refer to it as "The Seemingly Endless Wave of Metal Gear Rays". They just keep coming and coming, and you had no time to relax or take a breath. Your skills had to be on point in this Boss Battle. One of my fave Boss Battles in history I must say. Many of SoL Bosses are some of my fave actually. Olga is another standout . Just too good man

Sons of Liberty forever!!!
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#9DarthNAS4Posted 1/19/2013 6:32:02 PM
Was I the only one who voted MGS2 or what?
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad
#10SoliquidusPosted 1/19/2013 6:35:36 PM
DarthNAS4 posted...
Was I the only one who voted MGS2 or what?

Well judging from my post, the posts of a couple others, and the vote results thus far.....it doesn't seem like you are the only one dude
---