This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game help?

#1DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 1/19/2013 6:10:03 PM
I want a new game or two ( if it's a cheap game ) and I need suggestions.

I do enjoy the modern FPS ( Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor way more than Call of Duty. )

I also enjoy open world games like Far Cry 3 or Grand Theft Auto

As well as games that me and my friends can just goof around in like Little Big Planet 2.

And racing games ( preferably Need for Speed or Midnight Club kind )

And last but not least I like some games where I can just jump in, pick a character or team, and play. Like maybe Madden or WWE 13.

The games I have are Far Cry 3, Little Big Planet 2, and Uncharted 3, as well as a fully paid off GTA 5 pre order.

I would like to know if I should either get
WWE 13
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Medal of Honor Warfighter

Out of those three which do YOU think is worth the $60.?

Also list any other suggestions you have ( I will be getting Battlefield 3 Premium Edition in a month or two so don't list that )
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
PSN: DoubleUTeeEfff
#2OrangeSchweesePosted 1/19/2013 6:13:56 PM
Infamous and Bulletstorm
#3ShuraYukihimePosted 1/19/2013 6:19:13 PM
None of the listed would be worth $60 to me. NFS maybe at $40.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#4DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:19:35 PM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Infamous and Bulletstorm

Oh yeah I have Infamous already I forgot to mention that because I listed my disc games not digital.
---
If you're ever feeling dumb just remember that sloths somtimes mistake their arms for tree branches & fall to their death.
#5Space_MonkyPosted 1/19/2013 6:20:39 PM
i love MOH: Warfighter, but it has been pretty much abandoned by EA/Danger Close. I would recommend checking their forums out for current info. As far as i know, It still has some problems and I'm pretty sure they are never going to patch it again.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#6OrangeSchweesePosted 1/19/2013 6:26:18 PM(edited)
Oh. I've heard Prototype 2 is another good open world game. Supposedly improved on the first in every way, although the protagonist is annoying.

Also, Sleeping Dogs.
#7stalepie29Posted 1/19/2013 6:56:42 PM
NFS Most Wanted is good. Spec Ops seems to have a strong story in SP from what I read.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2AQL4O66U67VC/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00320JAWY&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

Do you have Just Cause 2?
#8stalepie29Posted 1/19/2013 6:57:57 PM
I thought Twisted Metal was surprisingly fun. You might like that (the wrestling one made me think that). It has rock music and it's fun to just jump in and play even if the online is wonky
#9DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:27:29 PM
stalepie29 posted...
NFS Most Wanted is good. Spec Ops seems to have a strong story in SP from what I read.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2AQL4O66U67VC/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00320JAWY&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

you have Just Cause 2?

I had it for Xbox 360. I kinda liked it but I literally didn't do more than 5-10 missions.
---
#10DoubleUTeeEfff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:36:26 PM
Also does Spec Ops: The Line have multiplayer? And if so does it need an online code?
---