This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.
4 years ago#1
Do you hate it when people talk to you when you play games? - Results (85 votes)
Yes
61.18% (52 votes)
No.
38.82% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's so annoying.
:D
4 years ago#2
depends on the game.
PSN:Nightmare637
4 years ago#3
Mostly if I'm playing a game for the first time and trying to concentrate. Even with games I played dozen of times, if I get into playing a game kind of bothers me but mostly it's when my brother does it. Not so much anyone else.
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
4 years ago#4
I let my mom come over to my house, and when I was playing dmc3 she yelled at me because she though the game was too violent.

lol
JRPG >>>>WPRG
4 years ago#5
In general, I hate it when someone talks to me while I'm doing anything that requires a certain level of concentration. Playing a game, watching a TV Show I love, watching a movie with a good plot and such

It really gets to me sometimes. Some people just don't know how, or when to shut the hell up. So freakin annoying
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
4 years ago#6
You can't ask a rhetorical question in a poll
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
Then after finding more games around the living room - http://tinyurl.com/bh64f4a
4 years ago#7
Well, if it's a multiplayer game, then no. Well, at least with ppl I know.
4 years ago#8
My roomates always want to have in depth conversations when I'm playing Call of Booty. It's about as annoying as C4 to the face instead of grenades.
"Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3"-videogamer1030
4 years ago#9
mgs4fan540 posted...
I let my mom come over to my house, and when I was playing dmc3 she yelled at me because she though the game was too violent.

lol

Is your mom hot?
PSN: romanblade86
4 years ago#10
Yes! Then they act like I'm being rude when I tune them out. Yes I can pause my game, and no, I don't want to.
What happened to happy, non-jaded gamers?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived