This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.
3 years ago#11
"Don't you hate it when your mom or annoying sister talks to you when u play games."

Lets be honest, this is what TC really meant to ask. I fully agree. It seems that when I am playing video games, they decide that I need to perform some tediously long task.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
3 years ago#12
It depends. If its mindles sboring unrelated talk then yes. Otherwise: No.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
3 years ago#13
mgs4fan540 posted...
I let my mom come over to my house, and when I was playing dmc3 she yelled at me because she though the game was too violent.

lol

my mom yelled at me cuz she thought mgs2 was too violent lol
:D
3 years ago#14
No most of the times, Since i play usually turn based RPGs, But again almost no one comes to me when i play games
PSN:PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#15
Most of the time I don't even mind if multiple people talk to me when I'm gaming. (on vent, etc). But in some games I'm frustrated even when the game itself talks to me.
There's no point telling stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to know that they're stupid. Wasted effort.
3 years ago#16
urgh yes! my boyfriend has a loud mouth and loves to chat for ages about pointless topics, it's so annoying :( i'm like yeah whatever, it gets to me so much sometimes i end up turning the dam game off.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
3 years ago#17
Not at all. I just kinda ignore it, nod, "yeah, sure, whatever", that kinda thing.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived