This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you hate it when people talk to you when u play games.

#11RagnoraokPosted 1/19/2013 8:36:40 PM
"Don't you hate it when your mom or annoying sister talks to you when u play games."

Lets be honest, this is what TC really meant to ask. I fully agree. It seems that when I am playing video games, they decide that I need to perform some tediously long task.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#12ukokira1Posted 1/19/2013 8:38:37 PM
It depends. If its mindles sboring unrelated talk then yes. Otherwise: No.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#13warrenmats(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 8:39:08 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
I let my mom come over to my house, and when I was playing dmc3 she yelled at me because she though the game was too violent.

lol

my mom yelled at me cuz she thought mgs2 was too violent lol
---
:D
#14PHEEliNUXPosted 1/19/2013 8:39:47 PM
No most of the times, Since i play usually turn based RPGs, But again almost no one comes to me when i play games
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#15KikuichimonjiPosted 1/19/2013 8:56:01 PM
Most of the time I don't even mind if multiple people talk to me when I'm gaming. (on vent, etc). But in some games I'm frustrated even when the game itself talks to me.
---
There's no point telling stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to know that they're stupid. Wasted effort.
#16huyiPosted 1/19/2013 9:05:09 PM
urgh yes! my boyfriend has a loud mouth and loves to chat for ages about pointless topics, it's so annoying :( i'm like yeah whatever, it gets to me so much sometimes i end up turning the dam game off.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#17silly_sausagePosted 1/19/2013 10:06:17 PM
Not at all. I just kinda ignore it, nod, "yeah, sure, whatever", that kinda thing.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann