This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ Question

#1rschrake86Posted 1/19/2013 8:40:51 PM
If I have an account and the membership runs out & I have another account on the same PS3 with a valid membership will I still be able to run those games that were downloaded of the previous account or are the only valid with that accounts PS+?
---
~HTTR~
#2Chass1990Posted 1/19/2013 8:44:08 PM
they're account locked
---
I shut my eyes in order to see
#3A_Nonny_MoosePosted 1/19/2013 8:50:49 PM
If the account that downloaded the games has an active subscription, any account on the PS3 can play. If it doesn't, no account can play them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#4rschrake86(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:56:30 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
If the account that downloaded the games has an active subscription, any account on the PS3 can play. If it doesn't, no account can play them.

what about normal psn games?
---
~HTTR~
#5king_maddenPosted 1/20/2013 12:32:29 AM
rschrake86 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

if you got them free, then they are locked, if you paid for them, then you can still play them even if your sub is over.

if this is about free games, why not just download them with the new account?
#6Juvart24Posted 1/20/2013 2:55:55 AM(edited)
king_madden posted...
rschrake86 posted...
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

if you got them free, then they are locked, if you paid for them, then you can still play them even if your sub is over.

if this is about free games, why not just download them with the new account?

A few years back I bought Suikoden on my old account can I go back dl it onto my HD from my old account and the play it while logged onto my newer account that I use all the time now?
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#7SDFan18Posted 1/20/2013 3:02:21 AM(edited)
Juvart24 posted...

A few years back I bought Suikoden on my old account can I go back dl it onto my HD from my old account and the play it while logged onto my newer account that I use all the time now?

Yes, you could. But in order to continue using it, you have to leave the account that bought it on your HDD.
---
"Welcome to nowhere and finding out where it is."
PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#8Juvart24Posted 1/20/2013 3:15:10 AM
SDFan18 posted...
Juvart24 posted...

Yes, you could. But in order to continue using it, you have to leave the account that bought it on your HDD.

Thankyou. Good to know I don't have to rebuy it.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24