This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Japanese exclusives worth getting?

#21nintendogamer13Posted 1/20/2013 2:23:26 PM
For those who own gundam extreme vs, is it playable without knowing any japanese?
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#22SHAO-KhanPosted 1/20/2013 2:41:14 PM
Musou Orochi Z- essentially Warriors Orochi 1 and 2

Sengoku Musou 3 Z - essentially Samurai Warriors 3 plus Xtreme Legends
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#23FreeKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:48:55 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

The Kenzan game looks pretty neat. I'm still hoping Vesperia PS3 gets translated, but I'm not holding my breath.

Might check out some of the Gundam games too. I wish they'd come out with another game with ZOE-ish play though.
#24Devilman_AmonPosted 1/20/2013 2:53:19 PM
nintendogamer13 posted...
For those who own gundam extreme vs, is it playable without knowing any japanese?

Yes. Always has been ever since the Dreamcast versions. This is a long running series

Even look for PS2 U.S. versions if you can find them

Oh and the Sengoku Basara PSP games run off the Gundam VS engine
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#25Devilman_AmonPosted 1/20/2013 2:57:12 PM
FreeKnight posted...

Might check out some of the Gundam games too. I wish they'd come out with another game with ZOE-ish play though.

Well like I said there was PS2 A.C.E. series (Another Century's Episode) with the PS3 follow up A.C.E. R (which wasn't as good), the Macross hybrid games, and now the upcoming Macross 30 rpg.
And Gundam Unicorn for PS3
There's also PS2's Raxephon but that was kinda held down with it's dull adventure style point n click story mode

There's a new Gundam Breaker game coming out but I dont know too much on that and also a Dynasty Warriors style Kamen Rider game
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#26FreeKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:46:16 AM
I've actually played every ACE game except R. The PSP one I found terrible, but I really enjoyed 1+2. If I find a cheap copy of R I might pick it up despite the 'ho-hum' reception.