This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's polls shows how poor your parents are regulating your PS3 purchases

#31ADHDguitarPosted 1/20/2013 10:07:56 AM
To be honest, I think parents should be more involved in what their kids do. That doesn't any child who plays Halo is going to go postal, but I just think parents should be more active in general.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#32BeknessPosted 1/20/2013 10:11:08 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
To be honest, I think parents should be more involved in what their kids do. That doesn't any child who plays Halo is going to go postal, but I just think parents should be more active in general.

This is so true. And quality time. Kids don't even know what a book is these days. Kids don't know how to tie their shoes til they're 8. Young girls shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets with their middles exposed.
---
Push it to the limit, With no one left to stand in your way
you might get careless, but you'll never be safe while you still feel it
#33riddlebox89Posted 1/20/2013 10:13:13 AM
MourningReigns posted...
Wow, here we go. Let's all blame Obama for our children being dysfunctional, not you, the poor parents.

If it weren't for poor parenting, Obama wouldn't have to spend 10 million to fix it.

Go watch more Fox News propaganda.

Can you even read? Nobody has blamed Obama for everyones mental problems.

Lol fix it? Yeah sure, if you think spending ten million dollars, money that would've been better spent on ANYTHING else, to try to find something that doesn't exist, is fixing peoples mental problems?

Maybe you should go watch more Fox news garbage.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#34Godly_GoofPosted 1/20/2013 10:13:26 AM
ADHDguitar posted...

Not at all. If a kid cant tell that videogames and real life are different then parent involvement or no wont make a difference :/
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#35killakPosted 1/20/2013 10:13:54 AM
10 million dollars......... lol. Money well spent on something that has no real outcome.

Bravo, Obama
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#36Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/20/2013 10:13:57 AM
I was going to make a big post, but I feel it's a waste of time..

I voted for Obama, and this is the first thing he's done that I think is completely stupid, and is a waste of time and money.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#37MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:14:19 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Not at all. If a kid cant tell that videogames and real life are different then parent involvement or no wont make a difference :/

I think he's saying parents should be parents in general.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#38ExtremeLightPosted 1/20/2013 10:14:33 AM
ADHDguitar posted...

This I agree. Like we see little kids wanting fb, smartphones, full access to the internet. I think we need to slow down and make snow angels outside (I wish there were snow here though) :(
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#39Godly_GoofPosted 1/20/2013 10:20:15 AM
MourningReigns posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

I think he's saying parents should be parents in general.

I get that but at the same time its more going to fall to the individual anyway, good parents or bad parents may play a factor to some degree but their are litterally thousands of exceptions to this rule. Some people have god awful parents yet turn out to be some of the most well rounded nicest mannered people on earth. Wheras some have amazing parents yet turn into demonic little s***s.

Its a factor but only to a degree. Once a person is of a certain age even ingrained behavior will be questioned and changed accordingly to how they want it. Whether thats good or bad depends on how they want it to go.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#40AmyUnleashedPosted 1/20/2013 10:22:05 AM
There should have been a option off

Not really, they don't mind what kind of games I play, beacuse i am responcible