This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's polls shows how poor your parents are regulating your PS3 purchases

#41ADHDguitarPosted 1/20/2013 11:23:41 AM
Let me elaborate. If I ever have kids, I'll probably let them play moderately violent games (depending on age), but I'd at least want to know about it, or even play it with them.

But hey, to each his/her own.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#42MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:25:15 AM
I don't want my kids playing games in general, I would rather them do something in the real world that is worthwhile.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#43djwagonPosted 1/20/2013 11:30:08 AM
MourningReigns posted...
Wow, here we go. Let's all blame Obama for our children being dysfunctional, not you, the poor parents.

If it weren't for poor parenting, Obama wouldn't have to spend 10 million to fix it.

Go watch more Fox News propaganda.

lol blame obama NO he can take care of doing dumb stuff himself.why should the governemnt have any right to tell me what i can and can not do in video games .just because a bunch of parents can NOT do thier job .the government has to step in and do it.he has more important things to use that money on a something he KNEWS nothing about as wellas his team of tax cheats and other things.use that 10 million for something good NOT hey i have ten million to waste .why not use it on this dumb video game thing .the kid that killed all those kids and adults WAS taught by HIS OWN MOTHER how to use guns .see there a PARENT .that really should not have had kids WAS the cause there NOT video games.PLUS i FIND IT FUNNY .WHEN ANYONE ATTACKS OBAMA you all point fingers at FOX news.WE all have eyes we can see how much of a booze the clown he is .but do not worrry in 2016 you will have to deal with the biden/obama ticket
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#44Mutant1988Posted 1/20/2013 11:32:05 AM
MourningReigns posted...
I don't want my kids playing games in general, I would rather them do something in the real world that is worthwhile.

If you support this pointless campaign then I really don't think you're a good judge of what constitutes a worthwhile activity.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#45riddlebox89Posted 1/20/2013 11:32:37 AM
MourningReigns posted...

Like spending money trying to find things that don't exist? Yeah your kids are in for a real successful future. So successful in fact, that they live in alley ways and wear ten year old torn up clothes and don't have a cent to their name.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#46Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 1/20/2013 11:42:44 AM
I was raised well. Violent video games were just that, video. games. I never felt the need to repeat such behavior in the real world. Even as a child, that idea seemed pretty damn foolish. Should parents be more involved, of course. IMO, parents should be involved in much more than video games though.
#47JaguarPaw1Posted 1/20/2013 12:04:02 PM
My parents carefully monitored me previously but when they saw no change in character they saw fit to allow me to control my own purchases. We aren't all teenage murder rapists waiting to happen because we have played one too many brothers in arms games.
---
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ******' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
#48SlaynPosted 1/20/2013 12:13:57 PM
Someone should tell Obama that violent crime has been steadily going down since the 90's and are pretty much at the level of the 60's. I mean it has STEADILY gone down.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#49ExtremeLightPosted 1/20/2013 12:18:27 PM
Slayn posted...
Someone should tell Obama that violent crime has been steadily going down since the 90's and are pretty much at the level of the 60's. I mean it has STEADILY gone down.

^this so much.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#50MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:18:51 PM
Slayn posted...

Violent Crime was up 17% in 2011 compared to 2010.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.