This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Resident Evil 6 worth 30?

#21nintendogamer13Posted 1/20/2013 2:34:54 PM
If you hated 5 you will probably enjoy 6. I went in with the mentality that RE5 was the worst RE ever and a piece of total crap because i hated that game, and RE6 was better because of it.
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#22Chowdachowda887Posted 1/20/2013 2:39:04 PM
I paid $20 for the game and I still felt ripped off. Wait for the Gold Edition when that comes out.
#23abnergoinbigPosted 1/20/2013 3:08:27 PM
I purchased the Anthology edition and don't regret it. It was worth it to me.
#24bigdeezPosted 1/20/2013 3:45:08 PM
tbh NO!!! i got it for $10 when i bought DmC and that same day i traded it in......its a mess and this is coming from a long time resident evil fan who loved every Resident evil game including 5
#25DefYouthPosted 1/20/2013 5:31:44 PM
shawnmck posted...
The 3 Main campaigns are ...
Leon
Chris
Jake

And then Ada Wong's open up when you beat all three.

Plus....
When you start one of the other campaigns (Leon, Chris, Jake), then you can also select to play as (control) their partner instead.

So instead of playing as Chris Redfield, you can play as his partner Piers.
In Leon's campaign you can choose to play as Helena.
And in Jake's campaign you can choose to play as Sherry Birkin.

^ And then the main character becomes your a.i. controlled partner.

So you don't have to play as Chris Redfield...although he will become your partner if you choose not to.

I think there was a patch where Ada's campaign is now available from the jump.
---
I know that this is vitriol, no solution spleen-venting, but I feel better having screamed, don't you?
#26656stoogePosted 1/21/2013 12:23:10 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
Oh? They're in chronological order? What's the order? I like to know before playing.

Leon 1
Leon 2
Leon 3
Chris 1
Chris 2
Jake 1
Jake 2
Jake 3
Jake 4
Chris 3
Chris 4
Leon 4
Jake 5
Leon 5
Chris 5

There you go. And IMO that's the best way to play it. It helps break up the action of Chris's campaign, makes up for the lack of variety in Leon's (he fights the same three or 4 enemies all campaign) and Jake's setpiece driven story is more manageable thanks to the other two campaigns focus on classic RE5 style gameplay.

Leave Ada's until last.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8