This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last Great Console RPG You've Played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Great Console RPG You've Played

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
4 years ago#31
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.

User Info: Unavailable

Unavailable
4 years ago#32
Tales of Vesperia
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
4 years ago#33
gamebuyer22 posted...
Haven played through any Rpgs since Lunar 1 and 2 on PS1. Though i tried to play the Last story for a few hours and havent gone back.

Give it a chance man. Gets better with a few hours. Considering it's only about 25 hours long, you can easily submerge yourself into it if you give it more than 5 hours.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#34
Valkyria Chronicles
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Auron772

Auron772
4 years ago#35
Mass Effect 3

Specifically a JPRG, Xenoblade Chronicles until next week when Ni No Kuni comes out.
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren

User Info: -Crazy_Dude-

-Crazy_Dude-
4 years ago#36
If you include action RPG than Dark Souls hands down.

Back in the playstation days I did love FF VI and it gets a bum rap and maybe it's because I was young when I played it but Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was one of my favourite RPGs on PS2.

I now have a PS3 and...aside from Dark Souls I can't really think of any, I found SO4 disappointing.

I've heard good things about Ni No Kuni so I may pick it up.

User Info: DeGamer81

DeGamer81
4 years ago#37
I've been getting into Persona 3 FES lately. Not the best rpg I've played, but for $10 it's a pretty nice gem of a game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Great Console RPG You've Played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived