This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Last Great Console RPG You've Played

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Great Console RPG You've Played
3 years ago#31
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
3 years ago#32
Tales of Vesperia
---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
3 years ago#33
gamebuyer22 posted...
Haven played through any Rpgs since Lunar 1 and 2 on PS1. Though i tried to play the Last story for a few hours and havent gone back.

Give it a chance man. Gets better with a few hours. Considering it's only about 25 hours long, you can easily submerge yourself into it if you give it more than 5 hours.
3 years ago#34
Valkyria Chronicles
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#35
Mass Effect 3

Specifically a JPRG, Xenoblade Chronicles until next week when Ni No Kuni comes out.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
3 years ago#36
If you include action RPG than Dark Souls hands down.

Back in the playstation days I did love FF VI and it gets a bum rap and maybe it's because I was young when I played it but Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was one of my favourite RPGs on PS2.

I now have a PS3 and...aside from Dark Souls I can't really think of any, I found SO4 disappointing.

I've heard good things about Ni No Kuni so I may pick it up.
3 years ago#37
I've been getting into Persona 3 FES lately. Not the best rpg I've played, but for $10 it's a pretty nice gem of a game.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Last Great Console RPG You've Played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived