This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN Trouble, PLEASE HELP!

#1rschrake86Posted 1/20/2013 11:14:43 AM
I gave someone my PSN info. I'd now like to make sure they can't log into my account anymore. What do I do?
---
~HTTR~
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/20/2013 11:17:48 AM
Change password and e-mail if you gave them that too?

lol
#3BeknessPosted 1/20/2013 11:18:31 AM
Build a time machine and go back to the past.
---
Push it to the limit, With no one left to stand in your way
you might get careless, but you'll never be safe while you still feel it
#4CassyChanPosted 1/20/2013 11:19:15 AM
Log into qriocity.com, go to manage devices, there's an option somewhere to deactivate your account on all consoles, then you just sign in on your PS3 and make sure you change your password.
---
Currently playing: Max Anarchy
Games I play: http://psnprofiles.com/cassychan
#5djwagonPosted 1/20/2013 11:26:54 AM
rschrake86 posted...
I gave someone my PSN info. I'd now like to make sure they can't log into my account anymore. What do I do?
first what did you get conned into getting and second what ever poster above said
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#6antoinejonesPosted 1/20/2013 11:33:06 AM
lmao musta been a game sharer lmao.. this is exactly why I dont give my psn info to anyone whom I cant physically walk to their house and punch in the face if they did something stupid...

ppl that have been on my friends list for years that i talk to everyday and even have my phone number and we talk on the phone daily still dont get my psn info
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#7NightDrifter05Posted 1/20/2013 11:42:01 AM
If you can't go on the site to deactivate just call Sony and have them do it. You get 1 deactivation per console per year over the phone as well as the 1 deactivation every 6 month's on the website. After you do that just change the password and you'll be golden. I had a similar situation happen with a real close friend who refused to deactivate my account when I needed him to so I called Sony, deactivated all systems, and changed the password.
#8rschrake86(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:42:17 AM
CassyChan posted...
Log into qriocity.com, go to manage devices, there's an option somewhere to deactivate your account on all consoles, then you just sign in on your PS3 and make sure you change your password.

I went to that website and under devices it only shows one console. Ive got to assume that's my console since I'm currently logged in. I've also changed my password. Does this mean they've already deleted my account and info on their own since it only shows 1 device?
---
~HTTR~