This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

early sales data has DmC bombing at retail

#1SophisticationPosted 1/20/2013 1:20:33 PM
During its 1st week...

87, 000
103, 000
35, 000

Xbox
Ps3
Pc

Got these numbers from ngaf, so we will see... it's important to note these would not be full week sales.

Do you think, if these are true, it will ever cross a million? NT COULD potentially be shut down if this tanks.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 1:22:06 PM
*enters topic*

*sees TC's username*

*yawns*

*leaves topic*
#3AssaultMonkey9Posted 1/20/2013 1:23:10 PM
Played demo, was ton of fun. People just mad because they saw the first trailer and decided they hated the direction of the main character.

Reminded me of Shadows of the Damned, same art style and over the top immature dick humor
---
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL, Hitman, AC3, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#4Lard_in_TeaPosted 1/20/2013 1:26:06 PM
Good, nice to see my prediction come true though its couldn't have been much more obvious.

Can you believe Capcom was hoping to sell 5 million copies of this fecal matter?
---
"Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!" - Palmer
Waiting for MGS:GZ (& MGO3)
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:26:23 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
*enters topic*

*sees TC's username*

*yawns*

*leaves topic*

That's your fault for not looking at the (topic creator column)... could have saved yourself a couple clicks.
---
As a sophistocrat I am here to represent my fellow like minded Sophisticated gamers with judicious topics & post that spark debate.
PSN: Sophistocrat
#6-Damien-Posted 1/20/2013 1:26:46 PM
link?
#7FungumPosted 1/20/2013 1:26:57 PM
I've never had any interest in DmC. So I don't know why I'm even in here. :s
#8agrissaPosted 1/20/2013 1:28:07 PM
Not surprising at all. How are the defenders gonna cry about the poor sales I wonder.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#9PAAGGpewpewPosted 1/20/2013 1:33:27 PM
Sophistication posted...
During its 1st week...

87, 000
103, 000
35, 000

Xbox
Ps3
Pc

Got these numbers from ngaf, so we will see... it's important to note these would not be full week sales.

Do you think, if these are true, it will ever cross a million? NT COULD potentially be shut down if this tanks.

Didn't you make a positive DmC topic not too long ago? I don't get if you like DmC or dislike it.

Please clearly state whether you like DmC or not. Just want to know what side you're on.

agrissa posted...
Not surprising at all. How are the defenders gonna cry about the poor sales I wonder.

It will be super entertaining, for sure!

AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Played demo, was ton of fun. People just mad because they saw the first trailer and decided they hated the direction of the main character.

Reminded me of Shadows of the Damned, same art style and over the top immature...

Wow, people are still super ignorant and really believe that some people only hate the game because of Donte's hair?

Also, Shadows of the Damned wasn't a good game either, so I guess it makes a good comparison to DmC....
#10CrimsonGear80Posted 1/20/2013 1:42:49 PM(edited)
over 200,000 in it's first week is bombing?
---
DmC is a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif