This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: DmC VS DMC2

#21agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 7:12:10 PM
DmC and DMC2 are only 10 votes apart right now....close race as I predicted!
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#22DevilTears604Posted 1/20/2013 7:20:31 PM
DmC is amazingly fun for me. To me, the only disadvantage DmC has to DMC4 is Dante's combat system, which is expected since this is NT's first go around with it. But I did like how they incorporated different style moves into base combat, and Dante has access to all 6 weapons at once. It's easy for a casual or rookie player to feel like a badass playing it, but I think there's a good layer of depth for seasoned players to experiment with.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#23agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:15:52 AM
Keep the votes coming!
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#24Elements012894Posted 1/21/2013 11:30:12 AM
DmC is way better. This is like the Zelda cycle, people go back to the old ones and remember them as these amazing classics while hating on the newest entry.

Reality people: DMC4 was not considered good by many fans at all considering half the game was rehased. And nero's combat was about as complicated as Dante in this game and probably a lot less.

And I highly doubt many of you could actually play the old games as well as you'd need to make any of the depth relevant.

Yes I'm making alot of guess but I feel I'm right. And if you complain about 60fps, the PC version is coming out soon so have fun with that.

For me DMC3>DmC>DMC1=DMC4>>DMC2 .
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#25superbowl54Posted 1/21/2013 11:34:33 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Okikurmi posted...
i still dont get the hate for the new game. i played the demo and it was fine. i dont remember all this hate when dmc4 came out and that had problems too. is it really just because dante looks different?

For many, yes.

they must have been some amazing players to be able to keep up in combat while staring at Dante's hair the entire time.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#26superbowl54Posted 1/21/2013 11:35:55 AM
Elements012894 posted...
DmC is way better. This is like the Zelda cycle, people go back to the old ones and remember them as these amazing classics while hating on the newest entry.

Reality people: DMC4 was not considered good by many fans at all considering half the game was rehased. And nero's combat was about as complicated as Dante in this game and probably a lot less.

And I highly doubt many of you could actually play the old games as well as you'd need to make any of the depth relevant.

Yes I'm making alot of guess but I feel I'm right. And if you complain about 60fps, the PC version is coming out soon so have fun with that.

For me DMC3>DmC>DMC1=DMC4>>DMC2 .

a rare gamefaqer with some sense, I agree.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC