This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate sneaking in Uncharted

#1PangLaPosted 1/20/2013 2:55:07 PM
I thought this was suppose to be a 3rd person action shooter game not a stealth game. Why does every level have a sneaking part? Yes, you can pewpew pass them, but then they will be 50 enemies shooting at every direction. And the shooting/aiming sucks ball.
#2AlltraPosted 1/20/2013 2:56:49 PM(edited)
I never had an issue with it, and I found sneaking to be a very enjoyable and effective strategy.

Didn't have an issue with aiming either, except that it seemed like Drake had a tendency to hit high right instead of dead center.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#3userfrigginamePosted 1/20/2013 2:58:39 PM
Well, you can't really have stealth games without some other element. Like MGS is a TPS and stealth game. Hitman is a TPS and stealth. Dishonored is FPS and stealth. I mean the list of shooters with stealth goes on. With that said, certain games have better stealth mechanics than others.
#4ps3_gamer_norgePosted 1/20/2013 3:02:16 PM
its not as bad as the stealth in max payne 3. amazing game, but i dont know why they bothered with the stealth part. it turned into an all out gunfight after i killed one guy stealthy
#5zyrax2301Posted 1/20/2013 3:03:59 PM
Stealth sections are the easiest parts of the game on Crushing.

But the system does suck, yeah.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6its_mattPosted 1/20/2013 3:10:06 PM
Very casual stealth, just normally use it to get a head start and you usually get some bonus weapons from stealth take outs before the inevitable shoot out gets going. That said there were a few bits later on a crushing play through of Uncharted 2 where I managed to avoid a couple of fire fights by stealth killing everyone to stop reinforcements coming, but it was optional.