This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate sneaking in Uncharted

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I hate sneaking in Uncharted

User Info: PangLa

PangLa
4 years ago#1
I thought this was suppose to be a 3rd person action shooter game not a stealth game. Why does every level have a sneaking part? Yes, you can pewpew pass them, but then they will be 50 enemies shooting at every direction. And the shooting/aiming sucks ball.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#2
I never had an issue with it, and I found sneaking to be a very enjoyable and effective strategy.

Didn't have an issue with aiming either, except that it seemed like Drake had a tendency to hit high right instead of dead center.
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#3
Well, you can't really have stealth games without some other element. Like MGS is a TPS and stealth game. Hitman is a TPS and stealth. Dishonored is FPS and stealth. I mean the list of shooters with stealth goes on. With that said, certain games have better stealth mechanics than others.

User Info: ps3_gamer_norge

ps3_gamer_norge
4 years ago#4
its not as bad as the stealth in max payne 3. amazing game, but i dont know why they bothered with the stealth part. it turned into an all out gunfight after i killed one guy stealthy

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#5
Stealth sections are the easiest parts of the game on Crushing.

But the system does suck, yeah.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: its_matt

its_matt
4 years ago#6
Very casual stealth, just normally use it to get a head start and you usually get some bonus weapons from stealth take outs before the inevitable shoot out gets going. That said there were a few bits later on a crushing play through of Uncharted 2 where I managed to avoid a couple of fire fights by stealth killing everyone to stop reinforcements coming, but it was optional.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I hate sneaking in Uncharted

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived