This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, new Sly game is a $40 budget title

#11PhewfusPosted 1/20/2013 6:00:25 PM
Platformers doesn't sell anymore except for Mario. Also there's like no hype for the game at all, the game is almost out and it's not even in the top 10 on this board.

Well, it's #2 on Amazon's most popular preorders behind Ni No Kuni.
#12Seifer_usPosted 1/20/2013 6:30:45 PM
Yeesh. People complain about high prices all the time, but the moment you release something at a lower price everyone's all, "What's wrong with it?" You just can't win.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#13slymshadyPosted 1/20/2013 6:31:44 PM
$40 for a kid's platformer seams fair.
#14keybladeXIIIPosted 1/20/2013 6:36:20 PM(edited)
I'd say its short in length.

They've confirmed multiple times it's longer than Sly 2/3.

EDIT: And lol @ people who think there is no hype for this game. Surely not on Gamefaqs and talking about it on the Internet, but there's millions of people who have been waiting 7-8 years for this game.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#15GazelMinistryPosted 1/20/2013 6:39:08 PM
slymshady posted...
$40 for a kid's platformer seams fair.

Kids platform, adults shoot. Is that it?
---
I am a nontheist, a nihilist. And I'm sure god loves me anyway.
#16Wozman23Posted 1/20/2013 6:49:58 PM
All indications are that it is a lengthy game, with a quality build and plenty of content. The current demo, IGN's 2 hour preview, and everything else I have seen make it look like the best entry yet.

I think Sony just knows that it's a hard sell in today's market.

It's a bit sad... As a long-time gamer approaching 30, its trumps GoW, Dead Space, and The Last of Us, to be my most anticipated title of the year. Yet countless other narrow-minded individuals see it as nothing more than a stupid, cartoony, kiddy game. I pity them.
---
This signature will not change until I change it. 7/03/09
#17keybladeXIIIPosted 1/20/2013 7:05:03 PM
All indications are that it is a lengthy game, with a quality build and plenty of content. The current demo, IGN's 2 hour preview, and everything else I have seen make it look like the best entry yet.

I think Sony just knows that it's a hard sell in today's market.

It's a bit sad... As a long-time gamer approaching 30, its trumps GoW, Dead Space, and The Last of Us, to be my most anticipated title of the year. Yet countless other narrow-minded individuals see it as nothing more than a stupid, cartoony, kiddy game. I pity them.

I'm on the same boat as you bro.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#18JONlCSPosted 1/20/2013 7:16:01 PM
40 bux and cross buy with vita
---
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/dog-comes-puppies-two-subwoofers-1275567122b.jpg
#19SideStrafePosted 1/20/2013 7:38:50 PM
Previews of the game have been extremely well received by the press... I think it's just to help boost sales. The game looks fantastic, IMO.
---
If I wanted any lip from you I'd rattle my zipper.