This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i hate download only titles

#11monkeypahngPosted 1/20/2013 4:32:49 PM
Blame SCEA. Due to their policies Tecmo Koei can only release them as DD in the US.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#12jammiesPosted 1/20/2013 4:36:28 PM
In Soviet Russia, download only titles hate you.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#13BaseChouGokuPosted 1/20/2013 4:37:33 PM
crazyman32 posted...
its_matt posted...
It was probably download only or not getting released at all. They will only produce hard copies if they think sales will justify it.

This^.They knew it wouldn't sell that well putting it in stores in the US.

There's lesser games that get physical releases though
#14BaseChouGokuPosted 1/20/2013 4:40:07 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Blame SCEA. Due to their policies Tecmo Koei can only release them as DD in the US.

Tecmo Koei never had any problem with dubbing in the past. Why all of a sudden its a problem now?

Or is it now fact that the Atelier series is higher ranking than the Dynasty Warriors series in their library? Does that even make any sense?

The only explanation is laziness and over abundance of too many titles released in too short of a time thus pulling too much from their budget
#15RyuuHou25Posted 1/20/2013 4:43:15 PM
BaseChouGoku posted...
monkeypahng posted...

Tecmo Koei never had any problem with dubbing in the past. Why all of a sudden its a problem now?

Or is it now fact that the Atelier series is higher ranking than the Dynasty Warriors series in their library? Does that even make any sense?

The only explanation is laziness and over abundance of too many titles released in too short of a time thus pulling too much from their budget

Or, you know, the MASSIVE amount of voice work that was required for WO3 just didn't justify the price of it >.<

So no, that's not the only explination.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#16SHAO-Khan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:39:02 PM
i'm replacing my old hard drive in hopes i don't have issues like this again , i just find it odd that a game cant get a disc just because voice wasn't english
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#17BaseChouGokuPosted 1/20/2013 5:41:24 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
BaseChouGoku posted...
monkeypahng posted...

Or, you know, the MASSIVE amount of voice work that was required for WO3 just didn't justify the price of it >.<

So no, that's not the only explination.

You can try to use that excuse but then there's the other Koei titles that are going to DD only so...