This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well they ruined the JP PSN Store as well...

#1castrejon04Posted 1/20/2013 6:34:24 PM
Now it's even harder to check the new content. It is so disorganize now. Now I can't go to a specific game add-on content like I use to. I really hate the new PSN store. It's so slow and bulky. The content takes forever to load, and it now takes more steps to do stuff than what the old PSN store did.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#2Evil_GogetaPosted 1/20/2013 6:36:17 PM
Yep, last wednesday it was ruined as is the Asian store. I thought us here in Japan were safe :(! At least they made PS+ better.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#3SayoriaPosted 1/20/2013 6:36:29 PM
They finally downgraded the JP store now? :/..... Thankfully, I know Hira and Kata, so I can navigate somewhat.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#4Seifer_usPosted 1/20/2013 6:41:15 PM
It sucks, but I at least feel like it's more properly organized than the US store. The PS1 and PS2 titles aren't all lumped into one section together, for example.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#5VarronPosted 1/20/2013 6:49:36 PM
Motsu posted...
They finally downgraded the JP store now? :/..... Thankfully, I know Hira and Kata, so I can navigate somewhat.

But but but... that KANJI!! I know ~500 characters and I still have trouble navigating. =/
---
PSN: Snippuh
#6izza20Posted 1/20/2013 7:01:18 PM
castrejon04 posted...
Now it's even harder to check the new content. It is so disorganize now. Now I can't go to a specific game add-on content like I use to. I really hate the new PSN store. It's so slow and bulky. The content takes forever to load, and it now takes more steps to do stuff than what the old PSN store did.

You have yet to learn how to use it. Specific game DLC is grouped under that game entry itself. Just go to the page for the game, and all DLC, demos, and the main game itself are grouped together on the same page with a seperate catogory for DLC, trailers, demo, etc. This is actually more intuitive and makes a lot more sense than how it was, you're just too used to the old store.

Although I won't argue about it being a bit slow and laggy. Hopefully it gets optimised a bit better in future patches. Although it certainly isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
#7sean2995Posted 1/20/2013 7:04:36 PM
izza20 posted...
castrejon04 posted...

You have yet to learn how to use it. Specific game DLC is grouped under that game entry itself. Just go to the page for the game, and all DLC, demos, and the main game itself are grouped together on the same page with a seperate catogory for DLC, trailers, demo, etc. This is actually more intuitive and makes a lot more sense than how it was, you're just too used to the old store.

Although I won't argue about it being a bit slow and laggy. Hopefully it gets optimised a bit better in future patches. Although it certainly isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

DLC for some games is just insane to look up now. I hate having to browse 200+ dlc with about 4-5 only being shown.
#8izza20Posted 1/21/2013 12:15:37 AM
sean2995 posted...
izza20 posted...
castrejon04 posted...

DLC for some games is just insane to look up now. I hate having to browse 200+ dlc with about 4-5 only being shown.

Where does that happen? Even a game with craploads of DLC, eg. Street Fighter X Tekken that has over a hunded items, has it all shown under the Street Fighter X Tekken game page.
#9SieKensouPosted 1/21/2013 12:21:25 AM
before, dlc were able to be grouped into subgroupings.

everything functioned on groups and subgroup tiers..

all dlc could be navigated via dlc, or you could access it via the entire game's section.

now, all dlc regardless of what it is, shows up in one long list.... regardless if it is avatar, theme, exp, items, weapons, maps, characters, dungeons, quests, free level ups, etc... if it's all one game, they will all be in one giant list.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#10castrejon04(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:47:14 AM
What hell? I couldn't find Tales of Graces f DLC at all in either category! I've wasted 20 mins trying to look for it and found nothing. I check the RPG section and the game wasn't even listed here! I look at the all games section and the game wasn't there either! I search for it, but it just shows a useless list that tells you almost nothing about each DLC for the game.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa